Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos300kg deadlift

300kg deadlift

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MikeBromby1
Well done mate!

Hope i can pull this soon, wn't be without a hitch tho either.
Simon_T said:Strong pull mate, 300 raw next?

He said 300kg without a hitch would be his next aim

Probably capable of that already IMO
great work dude
Great deadlift bro, an epic milestone!
Well done!

Just passed that particular milestone myself too. Like you, it's taken a long time to get there so I know how great it is.
Well done! Happy
well done Milsy great deadlift.
Nice one Jonny, great pull!
Well done mr mills
Super pull mate. Lots of hard work along the way to get there. Can be hitting podiums at national comps next year for sure
put it on the table mate - you are a strongman after all Happy

awesome pull!
Post Edited: 19.12.2011 @ 22:20 PM by Sparrow
Simon - 300kg raw isn't happening I'm afraid, or certainly not any time soon. My max raw pull is 260kg, done about a month ago after running the Coan routine. So I get at least 40kg out of the suit. IF I can get my raw pull up to 275kg, then that should put me in with a shout of 700lbs suited.

Mike - erm, thanks. I think!

Thanks everyone else for the comments.

JC/Joni - the thing is, even though I've pulled 300kg now, I still reckon I will place bottom half on deadlift events at 105kg comps. The standard is just ridiculous.
Sparrow said:
JC/Joni - the thing is, even though I've pulled 300kg now, I still reckon I will place bottom half on deadlift events at 105kg comps. The standard is just ridiculous.

only if suits were not allowed Grin

standard in the top may be high, but then you go to the finals and its not that bad, we spend too much time staring at the achievements of the absolute best in the field.

No one would only measure themselves against you in arm over arm Grin
Sparrow said:

Not sure about that TBH. In the north, were some of the best deadlifters reside, only Hixx, Robbo & Mark pull more. You have 310+ there with a big hitch....
Welly done again Jonny!
A fair spectacle to see 300kg go up Happy

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos300kg deadlift
Return to top View Desktop Site