Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice

Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Yorkshires Strongest Man 2011 (08-05-2011)

TravisFandango said:
What's he done? Hope it isn't too serious. Send him get well hugs and kisses from Fanny please. xxx

Broke his collar bone, no safety bars and failed help by his spotter combined with leg cramp while squatting left him squashed by 142kg, feel bad for him but i did giggle a bit trying to picture it happening..... he said 6 weeks till its fixed.
Post Edited: 23.01.2011 @ 16:58 PM by Gra_Bul
I said:Right everyone, please find below the list of entrants from the previous page, I have tried my best to keep the names up to date but with the amount of interest I have recieved its been hardwork.
Boar is kindly putting up the entry form to download, this may be in the competitions section, please read it carefully and return it asap, feel free to add any other info you wish.

Please look at the section for buying hoodies if anyone is interested and please feel free to pm me with any questions, please be kind if I have missed anything as ive not done it on purpose.
Thanks for the great amount of interest and support, look forward to meeting everyone at the comp.

More info on events will be added asap, and other comp info.

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE GIVING THE NAMES ON THIS LIST TWO WEEKS TO RETURN THE FORMS WITH PAYMENT, THEN IT GOES OUT TO THE QUICKEST TO GET THE FORMS IN AFTER THAT DATE, THOUGHT THIS WAS THE FAIREST WAY TO DO IT, SO PLEASE GET FORMS BACK ASAP, AND PLEASE DONT SEND FORMS IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS IF YOUR NOT DOWN ON THE LIST, THANK YOU.

Novice
90s
James Hodgson
General_ill
Spam Up Sam Davies PAID
John Heaton
Fannydango Travis Fandango PAID
Kelvin Stott
MattF PAID
Richard Duce PAID
Rodger
Tom Clennett PAID
Clifford Bounds
Sion Owen
Tobin 21
James 23 (Jordans Mate)
Mark Battrick
Darren Rothwell PAID
Rik Davison PAID

105s
Gates PAID
SMUK Scott Matthews
Gary Croft
Tony Jackman
Jordan 27
Naz (Matt F Friend)
James Booth (Little Jay)PAID
Barry Gibson
Bigwmd
Pikey Dan
Oli Tombs PAID
Steve Day PAID

Open
Danton Dan Tipper PAID
Villa Ste Ash Todd PAID
Moose Dean Ferguson PAID
Matt Spence
Will Spence
Richard Jon PAID
Alasdair Webb
Phil Roberts
Rob Porter
Rich Porter
Dan Loundon
Rick perkin PAID
Huzi
Dan_S
andydanjosh
Ashton
Chris Wood PAID

Yorkshires
90s
Mark Hodgson Pagan
Charis Louca MR Small PAID
Pompy
James Ward PAID
Brocerslrd
Bryce
Big Macca
Eric Sian PAID
Ryan H PAID
AndySmiles
Will Sanderson
Elliott Greenburg
Jamspastic
Pete Hodgson
Mike Neil
Paul_D

105s
Jamie Allonby PAID
Mike Howarth
Shane 28 PAID
Hilliker
Tony Bonner
John Rudgard
Milsy

Opens
Rob Frampton
Jack Mac
Karl Grant
Kingham22
Ben_F
Big Gary
Robbo
BigNige1986
Richard Bainbridge
Mike Holmes
Iceman68
Mark Lawson
Simon Cowdrey
T Bebb
Hixxy1985
Paul Moore Ironmanwarrior PAID
Craig Ring
Liam o'Sullivan
Mick Townley

Thanks for reading.
Gra
spam_up said:
Broke his collar bone, no safety bars and failed help by his spotter combined with leg cramp while squatting left him squashed by 142kg, feel bad for him but i did giggle a bit trying to picture it happening..... he said 6 weeks till its fixed.

thanks for letting me know cheers buddy, sorry to hear, hope he gets better soon.

Im going through the forms ive received last week and will update the list tomorrow to show who has paid, please get forms back asap as it goes to open entry after the 24th Jan and I dont want people to lose their places, cheers.
G
Tom_c17/01/11 @ 09:36
my entry was in the post on Saturday, so it should have either arrived today or will be with you tomorrow, cheers.
Avatarbrocerslrd17/01/11 @ 09:59
Where are the forms posted up mate?
brocerslrd said:Where are the forms posted up mate?

Back a page or two
mine's on the way now graham
posted mine sat afternoon fella
Avatarbrocerslrd17/01/11 @ 11:28
Just printed mine out
gonna be an awesome day!! just need to get back to full health so i can get some training done so im not dead last! some strong lads in open novice Happy
Villa_Ste17/01/11 @ 20:50
i'll give u a run 4 ur money 4 last place lol
Dave8517/01/11 @ 22:03
If a space comes up for the novice U90s then I'd be interested in filling it!

In fact, if there's a couple, even better, I'm trying to convince somebody else to train for it too!
MrSmall18/01/11 @ 09:50
Dave85 said:If a space comes up for the novice U90s then I'd be interested in filling it!

In fact, if there's a couple, even better, I'm trying to convince somebody else to train for it too!

You'll be trying for a while, Sir Grin
Gra can you mark of on the list who has paid, just so we know you have received our cheques. Cheers
fatneck said:Gra can you mark of on the list who has paid, just so we know you have received our cheques. Cheers

Ok boss lol I'm doing it tonight fella, hottie folder full of forms in the car, watch this space.........

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsYorkshires Strongest Man 2011 Open and Novice
Return to top View Desktop Site