REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 176 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhere's Titch?

Where's Titch?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

IainKendrickIcon...23-12-2007 @ 15:34 
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Banned from MT! What tosh!!!!
Martin1956Icon...23-12-2007 @ 15:35 
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7756 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Always rated Osagi, Kitty appears a bit too pc for an essentially male, testosterone (natural or introduced!) fuelled site. Little_a wouldn't last a week if he posted his jokes there! Which is a shame.
JoniIcon...23-12-2007 @ 15:45 
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Martin1956 said:
Always rated Osagi, Kitty appears a bit too pc for an essentially male, testosterone (natural or introduced!) fuelled site. Little_a wouldn't last a week if he posted his jokes there! Which is a shame.

as a woman she of course bears the brunt of the jokes and sexism and its pretty easy for us to just shrug it off as "pc" or being a c**t, which i dont think is very honest way of looking at it. No suprise this forum as well is as good as 100% male. From what i've seen Kitty takes more s**t direct and indirect than most of us would ever accept without throwing our toys out of pram.

but banning without explanation is a bit weird IMO.
TitchIcon...23-12-2007 @ 15:54 
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
Joni said:
Martin1956 said:

as a woman she of course bears the brunt of the jokes and sexism and its pretty easy for us to just shrug it off as "pc" or being a c**t, which i dont think is very honest way of looking at it. No suprise this forum as well is as good as 100% male. From what i've seen Kitty takes more s**t direct and indirect than most of us would ever accept without throwing our toys out of pram.

but banning without explanation is a bit weird IMO.

Joni, I don't think "sexism" is a one way street over at MT.

For a start, many of the people who claim to be non-sexists are actually being sexist in their hugely patronising stance of "looking out for women"; most of the women I know not only hold their own, but regularly make me and other men look like fools.Wink

The board admin seem to have a case of double standards too, when you look at the posts by Zaraleoni et al. I find them all amusing, but had they been made by a male member then they'd be treated differently.

I want to live in a world where we can all insult each other equally 24/7 in the name of entertainment.Grin
HaydenIcon...23-12-2007 @ 16:05 
memories , like the corners of my mind ....
Member 49, 2298 posts
SQ 200, BP 132.5, DL 220
552.5 kgs @ 123kgs UnEq
Titch said:
I want to live in a world where we can all insult each other equally 24/7 in the name of entertainment.Grin

*Sheds tear*

If only...
IainKendrickIcon...23-12-2007 @ 16:07 
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
MT has had many threads recently where members have expressed seriously unpleasent racism and bigotry but not a wiff of censorship or banning people.

I didn't read the incident so do not know if Titch deserved a slap on the wrist....

......less face it, he is a c**t so he probably desrves to hang

Tongue
Martin1956Icon...23-12-2007 @ 17:22 
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7756 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
I sort of banned myself from MT because I was just getting wound up by guys I felt I had very little in common with. My final straw was when I posted in the general section that I broke the M3 world record and got one reply, but a football thread was up to page 20 iirc. I just thought wtf am I doing here, and stopped posting, apart from the odd comment in Fat Pete and Rick's logs.

I remember going on for a browse the morning after the England/Croatia match and all these guys had been on MT while watching the match and were posting comments every time there was a corner or free kick, farless a goal. Why not just watch the f**king match and then post a comment? You're better out of it, Titch!
CarlIcon...23-12-2007 @ 17:28 
Loves rugby league ...
Member 13, 14460 posts
SQ 230, BP 180.5, DL 262.5
673.0 kgs @ 128kgs UnEq
Administrator
you have to laugh
AssagiIcon...23-12-2007 @ 20:33 
Member 198, 5 posts
Titch said:
I can't access my account and I've received no emails, so I'm not sure.

Hi Titch, I've tried emailing you, not sure why you wouldn't have received my email but anyhow, the situation is currently being reviewed by the mod team with regards the terms of your ban, we'll then obviously let you know what has been decided.

Tbh whilst I can understand your grievances over certain matters I really wish you had gone about voicing them in a different manner so we could have avoided what has happened. But you yourself must surely admit that things got a little silly toward the end and we took the only action left open to us in locking your account.

But as I say, the situation is currently under review so let's see what transpires.

To the owners of this forum - please forgive this intrusion and allowing me to pass this message on.

Have a good xmas Happy

Assagi
TitchIcon...23-12-2007 @ 21:08 
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
lol @ Assagi.Tongue

I'm hoping you really are are Osagi, if not I'll have to kill Rob and Fit Pete.Wink

Honestly haven't received any emails at my "other" account mate. Not that any are needed - you did what what was needed. I don't think my "act" is appreciated over there by a lot of people.

You'e a good guy Osagi and if it really is you, I wish you a merry Xmas too.Happy
AssagiIcon...23-12-2007 @ 21:45 
Member 198, 5 posts
Titch said:

I'm hoping you really are are Osagi, if not I'll have to kill Rob and Fit Pete.Wink

Yes, it's really me / I (as has been proven in the other thread Happy) so you can cancel the hit on Rob and Pete.

I'm glad you can appreciate the action we had to take Titch, which I'm sorry to say was unavoidable given your actions toward the end.

Anyhow, it's only a forum ain't it? Whatever happens there's plenty more, erm, forums in the sea and all that. But lets see what is decided, still all up for debate. An apology to a certain mod however would go a long way to mending the situation, but only if you feel it's appropriate and not simply because I have suggested it...

Assagi
little_aIcon...24-12-2007 @ 12:29 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Martin1956 said:
Little_a wouldn't last a week if he posted his jokes there! Which is a shame.

One of the main reasons I mainly post here now Martin. As I said on one of my final log entries it isnt about MT it's about me. Quite often I worry about the going too far thing, and quite often I get the yeh or neh off Rob before I post. A few of the members here are on my mobile text sick joke list. Those people will know that I do actually hold back a great deal on here.
Martin1956 said:
I sort of banned myself from MT because I was just getting wound up by guys I felt I had very little in common with. My final straw was when I posted in the general section that I broke the M3 world record and got one reply, but a football thread was up to page 20 iirc.

I was more and more amazed by how little members on MT actually knew/ appreciated any aspect of weight training. I personally got fed up with getting into arguments with weight trainers lifting schoolboy weights.
I think the lads on here have got it right, or at least a lot more right than MT.

Quick Q...
"Linford Christie walks into an exclusive golf club and asks about membership.
'sorry, but we dont allow blackpeople in here. There's another club 10 minutes down the road'
'but I'm Linford Christie'
'Alright then 4 minutes...' "

Are we laughing you the black guy, or at the biggot? I know what I'm laughing at.I agree with Titch when he says that people take things, and themselves far too seriously.

Titch rocks!
nicoIcon...24-12-2007 @ 16:17 
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1582 posts
I say banning is too good for him-hang him Grin
Martin1956Icon...24-12-2007 @ 16:42 
Old Age Presser
Member 75, 7756 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
nico said:
I say banning is too good for him-hang him Grin

That's too good for him as well - he'd love to be well hung. Mind you, wouldn't have to be TOO big to reach a titch's knees.
TitchIcon...26-12-2007 @ 13:15 
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
My schlong reaches my ankles actually, Martin.

I'm only 3" inches tall though.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhere's Titch?
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions