REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 167 guests
You are here: HomeForumAssagi → View All Posts

View All Posts: Assagi

» Where's Titch? (Go to post)23-12-2007 @ 21:45 
Titch said:

I'm hoping you really are are Osagi, if not I'll have to kill Rob and Fit Pete.Wink

Yes, it's really me / I (as has been proven in the other thread Happy) so you can cancel the hit on Rob and Pete.

I'm glad you can appreciate the action we had to take Titch, which I'm sorry to say was unavoidable given your actions toward the end.

Anyhow, it's only a forum ain't it? Whatever happens there's plenty more, erm, forums in the sea and all that. But lets see what is decided, still all up for debate. An apology to a certain mod however would go a long way to mending the situation, but only if you feel it's appropriate and not simply because I have suggested it...

Assagi
» Who is Assagi? (Go to post)23-12-2007 @ 20:56 
Tony said:
It proves nothing, it just feeds my curiosity.

And with that - whooosh - I am away, into the night...

Seriously tho, tis me, Assagi, under the guise of a suitably self derisory username so as to show respect for the fact that this isn't my house.

Only popped on to get a message thru to Titch. I'd hang about for further Sugden type discussion, but truth is I'm as weak as p1ss and as such I fear I have nothing to offer in the way of informed discussion in these here parts!!

Now, feel free to lock my account / edit my response / fiddle with my avatar Grin

Assagi
» Who is Assagi? (Go to post)23-12-2007 @ 20:41 
Which surely proves I am who you think I am? That is, if you were actually thinking that was who I am.

Assagi
» Who is Assagi? (Go to post)23-12-2007 @ 20:35 
Depends who you think it is, but if it is who I am, then yes, it is me.

Assagi
» Where's Titch? (Go to post)23-12-2007 @ 20:33 
Titch said:
I can't access my account and I've received no emails, so I'm not sure.

Hi Titch, I've tried emailing you, not sure why you wouldn't have received my email but anyhow, the situation is currently being reviewed by the mod team with regards the terms of your ban, we'll then obviously let you know what has been decided.

Tbh whilst I can understand your grievances over certain matters I really wish you had gone about voicing them in a different manner so we could have avoided what has happened. But you yourself must surely admit that things got a little silly toward the end and we took the only action left open to us in locking your account.

But as I say, the situation is currently under review so let's see what transpires.

To the owners of this forum - please forgive this intrusion and allowing me to pass this message on.

Have a good xmas Happy

Assagi
You are here: HomeForumAssagi → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions