Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBravo WSM 09'

Bravo WSM 09'

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

what an anticlimaxAngry
Not showing the axle clean and press was gay.
can't beleive big Z won what a random dark horse
pretty good until they crammed the last 4 events into about 10 minutes and didnt show the overhead, at which point it became crap. cant believe they f**ked up such an epic final. Roll-Eyes Unhappy Angry
Great event, but very disappointing coverage. Probaly down to TWI rather than Bravo in fairness. Terry had a couple of high placings that never even got covered, and the overhead coverage was a complete joke. Why can't they just make it a 2 hour programme?
Martin1956 said: Why can't they just make it a 2 hour programme?

Because there are plenty of other higher rated tv shows out there that can be shown during that time. Strongman is lucky to get the coverage it does. We should be happy they showed anything these past couple of years. When the top sponsor has nothing even closely related to the contest I think things are failing. At least Met-Rx was a supplement sponsor, but partypoker.com is just silly.
adamkeep said:
Because there are plenty of other higher rated tv shows out there that can be shown during that time.

on bravo? Who watches that s**t!
Looked like a great final, well what we saw of it. When the heats were an hour long I hoped the final may have been 2 hours. Well done to our boys, Terry especially did pretty damn good I thought, and then there was Loz's farmers walk. Good stuff lads. Happy
WILLSAN said:
didnt show the overhead

Unbelievable Angry

I haven't watched it yet.
FatRav
big z killed it, what a powerhouse
Pudz - Farmers. Eek
Joni said:
adamkeep said:
Because there are plenty of other higher rated tv shows out there that can be shown during that time.

on bravo? Who watches that s**t!

Beat me to it! If I was Bravo I'd have gone overboard on coverage to get more viewers onto the channel.
T_Bebb said:Very dissapointing that they didnt show any overhead!!

It's not important.Confused
If i was BigLoz i`d be f**kin pissed right off .. Train your knackers off all year get to the final and they show f**k all of you ..

Luckily both him and Terry are young enough and good enough to get to future finals !

All in all the British guys done really well ..

P.S Loz doesn`t look young he`s younger than me but looks old enough to be my Dad
It's seems like the future of televised strongman is getting worse and worse which sucks arse of all the s**t they replay on that channel and the one thing we all look forward to just once a year was a poxy hour not even that with adverts it's crazy does any one know any one who was there and recorded it all etc

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBravo WSM 09'
Return to top View Desktop Site