Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDaily squating

Daily squating

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

foxy
Who does/has done this with success?

How did you implement it (7 days a week/5 days etc, daily max, heavy singles, easy reps etc)?

Notice any positive / negative side effects (effects on sleep quality, joints, whatever)

And whatever else you think is worth sharing.
i did 6 days a week for a while. it was working pretty nicely. some days were heavy, some light and some paused front squats. everything was fine
foxy
JackRevans said:i did 6 days a week for a while. it was working pretty nicely. some days were heavy, some light and some paused front squats. everything was fine

What kind of plan were you doing? Doing reps/singles/daily max etc?
http://ethicsalarms.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/open-a-can-of-...
foxy said:
What kind of plan were you doing? Doing reps/singles/daily max etc?

i cant remember. if you look in my journal (youl have to put the bulls**t filter on, theres a lot of it) it was i think for a few months around this time last year until mid september
I did it and it worked well the problem came when I tried adding in bench and deadlift
I've heard a lot of good reports from the smolov squat routine if you fancy trying that. More info and template in link

http://stronglifts.com/how-to-add-100-pounds-to-your-squat-smo...
Post Edited: 30.06.2014 @ 23:26 PM by ZMA_junkie
Double post sorry!
milsy said:I did it and it worked well the problem came when I tried adding in bench and deadlift

x2

i did thoroughly enjoy the challenge of squatting even when my knees and quads felt like utter poo

it worked, and it worked well.......just was'nt suited to me for any length of time
Evis
Post Edited: 01.07.2014 @ 02:01 AM by Evis
I feel like the more often you squat, the more perfect your squat form has to be. It catches up to you pretty fast if you have big, glaring issues and after a while with smaller stuff.
Evis said:I feel like the more often you squat, the more perfect your squat form has to be. It catches up to you pretty fast if you have big, glaring issues and after a while with smaller stuff.

This. If you squat with "injury waiting to happen" technique, then you're going to have a bad time. If you can be disciplined enough to do the majority of your squatting with weights that allow you to use really nice form, you can make it work...
People who squat every day will die. Nothing more certain.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/01/article-2570828-1BEF...
superyoke
little_a said:People who squat every day will die. Nothing more certain.

utter tosh.
superyoke said:
utter tosh.

Tosh? That's the only genuine fact on here.

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDaily squating
Return to top View Desktop Site