Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOnly a matter of time before someone is killed..

Only a matter of time before someone is killed..

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

das_eagle
These youtube pranks are getting out of hand. The last one does not end well at all..
someone is going to end up dead
Cool! Aggressive aye? It shows that some people cannot listen to questions. It's like verbally abusing the guy that claims he could lift a thousand pounds! No freedom of speech! They are Lucy! Where I live more pain would happen!
Have watched a good few of these recently. I enjoy a good cummupence.

Dick heads
little_a said:Have watched a good few of these recently. I enjoy a good cummupence.

Dick heads

I dont get that one, its not funny at all. The only way it could be funny is if something goes wrong like this!
unit94 said:
I dont get that one, its not funny at all. The only way it could be funny is if something goes wrong like this!

Agree 100% What do they think that the best outcome will be? Who is the joke on?

Pffft.
those are all incredibly unfunny.
deadlybuzzman
I think Darwin will sort out those lads. In fairness I did laugh when the guy was put in a straight arm lock and he started to tap like it was a drill in a Jiu jitsu class. Could these guys really have grown up so sheltered that they don't realise how much danger they're putting themselves in?
Pikefingers
Channel calls itself 'we hiphop network', but there's minimal music content on there.

A more fitting name would be "we taunt black people".
deadlybuzzman said:I think Darwin will sort out those lads.

Got to agree, sometimes all we can do is sit back and wait for the whole survival of the fittest thing. If you are that dumb then the species gene pool has no use for you.
slimsim
I truly cannot believe the stupidity of some people Unhappy
In reference to the second video posted my my lemon fresh brother -

"It's a PRANK" "It's a PRANK" just wouldn't cut it !?

Would a failed ATM thief not try a similar get out clause if wrestled to the ground by three onlookers ?

Im amazed the guy was helping him with some kitchen roll ... When he asked if his face was cut ? He should off poked the c**t in the eye !
A lad II know got caught out with one of these he nearly made the guy piss himself lol fast forward to 5.00

http://youtu.be/k_lw2TIfhN8
billynomates
What sort of a stupid tit does an ATM robbery prank?! Almost as dumb as the guy who played Russian roulette with an automatic handgun!
milsy said:A lad II know got caught out with one of these he nearly made the guy piss himself lol fast forward to 5.00

http://youtu.be/k_lw2TIfhN8

Am i the only one that would laugh at the guy instead of fighting him!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOnly a matter of time before someone is killed..
Return to top View Desktop Site