REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 60 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumBillytheold → View All Posts

View All Posts: Billytheold

12345678910 ... ... 424425426427428429430431432433434

» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)14-12-2019 @ 04:39 
Fatpete said:
That's the one, now you tell me I remember it well, but I could have sat for a thousand years and not remembered that.

Sometimes people tell me things and the light lights and I so wonder why that memory of that place and time disappeared when it should not have. That’s funny Rick!
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)14-12-2019 @ 04:33 
danbaseley said:Glad to see that you are still able to throw a few punches, on a night out.

Beer and a fight: The Great British Night.

Happy

Circus Dumbell Uppercuts @100 pound average upward pressure poundage since I’m short 1/2 press length. Sommmean coool slaw deer doggie yesim sir. I am a id ott
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)13-12-2019 @ 22:59 
I told my little brother to stop putting his arms around people that you do not know that well! Well I had to smack mine and his way out of the joint last night. Ribs stretched more and a lump on the right side.i think a beer bottle did it. Anyway me and my little bro easy train
Dead’s Axle 2” from groundhog no straps.
Stretch
290 x1,3,3
350 x2
400 x5 x5
Rows 5 x 3-5 x250
2”circus dumbbell rows 90 x7 x4
Sit ups 30 minutes 2x today!
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)13-12-2019 @ 02:56 
A friend of mine designed a huge solid 7 ft 2 inch Dia. I thought it was a way overpriced thing to buy materials being solid welding and time cost him a nice chunk of change. He ended up giving it to me for a Christmas gift wow. Great pump many variety of different movements and angles. Nice toy! I am sorry for thinking you were off your rocker. I need to learn. I am ticked to the dude that answered the phone when I was asking to talk to the wifey though. As I aged and got beat around physically and mentally. The basic scars life/growth. No 21 year old cocky person with a smug grin will leave without a strong warning to rethink their ways poking at a bear!
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)10-12-2019 @ 22:06 
Nick is so strongggahh. I hope I get stronger and never get weaker and younger guys get older and weaker and when they hit 60 and I am 70 I will be stronger. Remember Danny
Do they have the nuts the size of George’s 84 under the Monolith
» Put myslelf back together-AGAIN (Go to post)10-12-2019 @ 22:01 
Been enjoying training without direction and chilling Danny. Let it heal or subside.its like you told me to back off but I got hurt instead. Been cramping feet. Painfull stuff I can relate.
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)10-12-2019 @ 12:50 
Some people mumble which result in a double take on what was said and a possible heart jump.
Someone said
Paps Chair
I thought I heard
Pap Smear
Someone said
Big Muscles
I thought I heard
Pick My Sores
Does this happen to you?
I have excellent hearing people mumble and I have to dig out what is audible. Speak up peep hole I can’t heard ya!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)09-12-2019 @ 22:52 
Nerve Wracking or racking? I think both will do? What do you use?
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)09-12-2019 @ 22:20 
The last 2 days were filled with other people’s drama. I’m really good at the game as well as ending it as quick er is better. Brother still living in my gym, but he is really cleaning it up so I cannot complain too much but when his cleaning supplies are on my exercise stuff. We remained together which makes me happy to teach him I hope...
Incline Bench
135 x10
185 x3,5
225 x3,3,3
185 x10
Flat Bench
245 x4 x1
225 x5 x3
200 x8
Superset Band Rope tricep pushdowns with 85 pound straight bar curls x 5 rounds.
Sit ups galoreee
Crummy rainy day people are bundled in their homes in a box within a box. I’m an author she said. I thought if maybe when all my limbs are broken enough I’ll put it all together and try to get it published. Escaping mThe Many Edges Of Dan Ger
» Dreams (Go to post)07-12-2019 @ 12:35 
It wasn’t Paul! It pulled you into its world to get a closer look at you. Remember when “Paul” looked at you. Tonight go deeper and deeper. Look in the creatures eyes next time! He’s quite large so when you do a double take and Paul got hairy all of a sudden. As for the poo! You are on the right track should I say more!
» I can't stop until the end. (Go to post)05-12-2019 @ 12:08 
Little brother staying in the gym due to financial situation. 17 years younger 2” taller 40 pounds heavier. It was always a competition between me and my cousin who trains all the time. He is 50. He kind of hard guy my little big bro so by the power of Greyskull I will show the little one how to use the devil ribbons that I thought he knew how to maneuver and wake him up with some 100 pound plates ,straps axle deadlifts. Wow LA Fitness knurled bars no 5 45 pound plates each side at most. Little brother time to separate from the swollen pink greasy mirror inspection experts.
Axle deads huge break waiting for the man to strap long time
100 x10
245 x1,3,5,5,5
335 x1
385 x1
445 x1 and I will get the 6. The ship is healing and squatting light as to keep it healthy.
» Can't squat. Can't bench. Can deadlift....a little. (Go to post)04-12-2019 @ 20:45 
Pull some axle deads different levels in the rack partials for a while to take off the legal deadlift max mind. I just think the minds got to enjoy the weight and spend some time with the grandpa parts that wanna give way. You see grandpa parts like my right knee wobbles. When it stops wobbling I take gramps up another step.when he is confident. I watch the squirrels jumping on the bald trees with ease. As Batman waits to chew his next brave one who crosses his runner path! The goat and him had a face to face yesterday as my dupid bro has not learned to close gates!!!
» Sam Martin (Go to post)03-12-2019 @ 12:36 
How’s it going? Hope all is well! Give me 5 yo! Legs always need tortured! Old man legs wobble. Although at a power meet 700 pound squat this dudes legs rattled to the point that I could not look but it worked he made it how ???
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)29-11-2019 @ 22:12 
If you buy 3 toasters you get the 4th one free ruuuun ruin get it beat up grandma cause she cut in line on ya! How dare you bump my child with your walker. What did you say to my grandma pow smack boom securityblah blah. I stay home.

https://youtu.be/8ejjZhcv7Ho
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)29-11-2019 @ 22:06 
To the store for food and comps I try not to go anywhere else. Wher I am from Pete they will run you over if you cross the street too slow. I am sorry for whoever did it to you! Black Friday even sounds evil.like Black Widow,

12345678910 ... ... 424425426427428429430431432433434

You are here: HomeForumBillytheold → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto