REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 81 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumbillynomates → View All Posts

View All Posts: billynomates

12345678910 ... ... 7576777879808182838485

» US Presidency (Go to post)22-10-2020 @ 15:01 
BigMacca said:
At least one of the allegations involved a cheeky, uninvited finger....
The fact is, we've just gone though a period of time where people have been publicly crucified and lost their jobs for events far less serious that the list levied against Biden...
You may also remember the attempt on Trump for saying in a private locker room conversion that when you're richer than God, women let you just grab them by the pussy.
Again, now that the Anti Trump is effectively a 'Me Too' protagonist, I find it no coincidence that is all gone a bit quiet on that front...

Yes, good point. Brett Kavanaugh was also dragged over the coals for stuff he's alleged to have done in high school. Biden should be held to the same standard. Also, how about Bill Clinton?
» US Presidency (Go to post)22-10-2020 @ 14:23 
BigMacca said:
You must have been living under a rock to miss this?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-alle...
I also find it rather interesting the the 'Me Too' movement has been very quiet since all of these allegations surfaced...

Oh I've seen stuff like that but its a masive leap to call him a rapist from that. He seems a touchy feely guy but I dont think he's a sex offender!
» US Presidency (Go to post)22-10-2020 @ 14:04 
luki said:Both liberals and greens are polling lower than 2016. I really thought DNC would get burned for running Biden. I canít believe people voting for a rapist.

Since when is Biden a rapist?!?!
» US Presidency (Go to post)22-10-2020 @ 14:02 
Anti-Trumper Jeffrey Toobin has been caught wanking on a zoom call Grin Grin

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54611557
» US Presidency (Go to post)22-10-2020 @ 10:39 
Billwest said:
Strange that even Fox aren't running with the pedophilia story, and they have been in bed with Trump for the last 4 years.

I'd well believe the drug allegations, but the paedophilia stuff whiffs of bulls**t. Probably an embellishment added by the Russians.
» coronavirus (Go to post)21-10-2020 @ 16:34 
dannyboy73 said:shafted somewhat then.
at least...i hope you are still in work sir

Working from home since March and for the foreseeable!
» coronavirus (Go to post)21-10-2020 @ 13:26 
dannyboy73 said:sorry to hear that.
however at least your schools are being shut there...unlike Englands bogus lockdowns- duh!

No the schools are staying open this time.
» US Presidency (Go to post)21-10-2020 @ 11:30 
Rick said:
Wait. Because I'm white, I shouldn't think black lives matter? Jesus.

That's not what I'm saying. There are major differences between the sentiment that "black lives matter", and the group Black Lives Matter. Its my view that a large portion of white BLM protestors are spoiled college kids with nothing better to be doing, and in reality care less about racial equality than they do about being seen as civil rights heroes. The same sorts that have been responsible for shutting down free speech on college campuses and promoting the excessively woke culture that Pete mentioned.
» US Presidency (Go to post)20-10-2020 @ 10:09 
PeteHodgson said:I constantly see people using the term Woke as a criticism.
So I googled the actual definition

Woke(/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is a political term originating in the United States referring to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice. It derives from the African-American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues.

So that's a bad thing these days? Like being a snowflake?
Basically if you give a s**t about someone other than yourself people call you a woke snowflake as a way off slagging you off. I don't see it as a bad thing. I hope the terms are being misused somewhat, otherwise there's a lot af t**ts around.

I dont think its a bad thing per se. The criticism is of people who are overly woke, or go out of their way to get offended on behalf of black people so that they can "virtue-signal". Its surprising how many black lives matter protesters are white.
» US Presidency (Go to post)19-10-2020 @ 22:26 
WILLSAN said:chatter is that the hunter scandal is set to obliterate bidens presidential bid.

last minute candidate switch?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/b5/d4/05b5d4e77929d5f637e3c4eda49a5fbe.gif

Doubtful. Apparently 30 million people have voted already. I wonder how accurate the polls will be this time.
» coronavirus (Go to post)19-10-2020 @ 22:21 
Well Ireland is going back to maximum restriction levels in a couple of days, to last 6 weeks. Bah humbug.
» US Presidency (Go to post)18-10-2020 @ 09:32 
» coronavirus (Go to post)15-10-2020 @ 13:28 
I wouldve thought gyms would be high risk due to the enclosed space and exhalation of breath involved. Good to hear that they're not, hopefully the authorities will amend the restrictions accordingly. Its gonna be a tough winter.
» call the judge and get some fudge (Go to post)13-10-2020 @ 23:02 
» coronavirus (Go to post)12-10-2020 @ 20:13 
dannyboy73 said:I honestly agree with you
now i know that many have died and that is awfull. but covid is not even close to what they thought it was.
and this is why so many feel we are being played but what the hell is the game? decimation of small business? who knows? but we do know the restrictive measures have over stepped the mark by a county mile.

https://amp.rte.ie/amp/1170959/

The alternative is being described as unethical, Daniel

12345678910 ... ... 7576777879808182838485

You are here: HomeForumbillynomates → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto