Does not need Advice, knows everything.
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
unit94 said:
Tom_Martin said:
I bet HE did...

100%

Whoa..! If you read Pete's previous post on the subject he received big titty photos in exchange for said soiled thong...
walkerIcon...17-04-2014 @ 23:50 
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Not really abusive but a funny comment on a deadlift video of mine at a comp:

"Good effort, I don't understand why the guy behind you was holding a clipboard instead of spotting you. Shame"

Someone replied:

"I don't think that you can spot a deadlift.."

To which another randomer replied with the funniest comment:

"yeah, you stand behind the person ready to catch them if they rip back and the bar drops. or if they faint, like in this case."

Something I am yet to see on the platform lol
EllD90Icon...18-04-2014 @ 00:05 
Member 4522, 1898 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 152.5, DL 245
620.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
walker said:Not really abusive but a funny comment on a deadlift video of mine at a comp:

"Good effort, I don't understand why the guy behind you was holding a clipboard instead of spotting you. Shame"

Someone replied:

"I don't think that you can spot a deadlift.."

To which another randomer replied with the funniest comment:

"yeah, you stand behind the person ready to catch them if they rip back and the bar drops. or if they faint, like in this case."

Something I am yet to see on the platform lol

You could've done with that after you almost fainted at one of your comps!
unit94Icon...18-04-2014 @ 00:13 
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 10449 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 400
940.0 kgs @ 129kgs Eq
Some feds have a back spotter for deadlifts, looks abit stupid
walkerIcon...18-04-2014 @ 00:25 
Member 3505, 3510 posts
SQ 295, BP 182.5, DL 290
767.5 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
EllD90 said:
You could've done with that after you almost fainted at one of your comps!

I know, that's the vid lol!
FatpeteIcon...18-04-2014 @ 09:40 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17890 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
JackRevans said:what did you get in exchange for this pete?

Photographs.*

Tom and Unit94 are taking delight in pointing out that the photographs I received and the person who received the soiled underwear were not the same person. They are taking further delight in pointing out that the person not in the photos is male. They are not the first, my good friend Mr. Littler took similar delight in making the same observations. In fact, Andy being Andy he took it further and gave him a name and an occupation, from memory "he" was a truck driver named George.

The question I would ask is "what difference does it make" I am an unattractive man. Before that I was an unattractive boy. I am not unpleasant but I am unattractive. So much so that 99 percent of the sex I have had has been in exchange for folding money** and the other 1 percent was were it was either me or not to bother, so I was accepted on the "there's no-one else" principle.

It is my sincere belief that if I were ever in a ferry disaster or similar I would be rescued only when all the others had been, and there would be those in the helicopter of the opinion that I was so ugly I should be left to drown. Happily I believe they would lose that argument.

Rather than become a bitter, horrible person or go postal with a chainsaw in a maternity unit, I have done my best, for most of my life, to make people happy. It usually doesn't take much and is relatively easy to do. I consider the soiled thong one of my finer moments, regardless of the sex, age, race of the recipient.

Was I wrong ?

*No, you may not see them

**This has in my opinion worked out rather cheaper than the traditional route. Certainly on a value for money basis
WiegieboardIcon...18-04-2014 @ 09:59 
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11330 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Fatpete said:
Photographs.*
Tom and Unit94 are taking delight in pointing out that the photographs I received and the person who received the soiled underwear were not the same person. They are taking further delight in pointing out that the person not in the photos is male. They are not the first, my good friend Mr. Littler took similar delight in making the same observations. In fact, Andy being Andy he took it further and gave him a name and an occupation, from memory "he" was a truck driver named George.
The question I would ask is "what difference does it make" I am an unattractive man. Before that I was an unattractive boy. I am not unpleasant but I am unattractive. So much so that 99 percent of the sex I have had has been in exchange for folding money** and the other 1 percent was were it was either me or not to bother, so I was accepted on the "there's no-one else" principle.
It is my sincere belief that if I were ever in a ferry disaster or similar I would be rescued only when all the others had been, and there would be those in the helicopter of the opinion that I was so ugly I should be left to drown. Happily I believe they would lose that argument.
Rather than become a bitter, horrible person or go postal with a chainsaw in a maternity unit, I have done my best, for most of my life, to make people happy. It usually doesn't take much and is relatively easy to do. I consider the soiled thong one of my finer moments, regardless of the sex, age, race of the recipient.
Was I wrong ?
**This has in my opinion worked out rather cheaper than the traditional route. Certainly on a value for money basis

This post is absolutely fantastic haha!
Tom_MartinIcon...18-04-2014 @ 10:15 
No one believed him anyway.
Member 958, 11411 posts
SQ 410, BP 215, DL 425
1050.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Fatpete said:
Photographs.*
Was I wrong ?

.....very well.
Happy
danbaseleyIcon...18-04-2014 @ 10:19 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4479 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Fatpete said:
Photographs.*
Was I wrong ?

[IMG]http://www.ducati.ms/forums/attachments/multistrada/98151d1316...
FatpeteIcon...18-04-2014 @ 10:26 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17890 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
danbaseley said:
[IMG]http://www.ducati.ms/forums/attachments/multistrada/98151d1316...

Not really, but I'd like one if you're offering

Happy
little_aIcon...18-04-2014 @ 10:41 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
Fatpete said:
The question I would ask is "what difference does it make" I am an unattractive man. Before that I was an unattractive boy.

I reckon that he still probably is named George although due to the recent economic effects on the transport industry I believe that he now works in a different field. Probably medicine or carework.
It makes no difference to anyone. Whilst not being everyone's cup of tea I have been branded 'relatively good looking' and have still been had over by 'women' on the internet. Looks don't matter in the virtual world, and people online aren't always who they say they are. Ask Rob.
I would save you if you were on a sinking ferry mate. I'd even let you live on the island with me, Girls Aloud and the Minogue sisters. Then who'd be laughing? Not them that's for sure.Wink
JackRevansIcon...18-04-2014 @ 11:47 
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
One time someone I believe to be a female requested that I go on webcam to her and pose. I enjoyed being enjoyed whoever it was
BillytheoldIcon...18-04-2014 @ 12:58 
Sugdens crazy old person.
Member 4936, 7288 posts
SQ 270, BP 155, DL 270
695.0 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Fat Pete if you can get up here ill get you a one week bouncing job! You will get alot of positive attention if you know what I mean.
Especially if you have that English accent
danbaseleyIcon...19-04-2014 @ 13:36 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4479 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Fatpete said:
Not really, but I'd like one if you're offering
Happy

Any time, big guy. Happy
MattD90Icon...19-04-2014 @ 20:52 
Skaven for the win !!