Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNo longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt

No longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Ms Toothpick said the deadlift video was going on forever, so not sure it's a bona fide set of 5. Either way, looking f**king strong mate - that first rep flew up like an empty bar, which at 240 is some doing. Nice one.
nice, gotta be nearing the 290 range at this point, where is the vid at!111
Fully suited and briefed today.

Squats
A few warm ups

1 x 180kg
4 x 220kg All high
1 x 250kg Even higher

Benchpress
4 x 140kg
good work tony, I genuinly think your not far from the squat pace as you think - you look like you could have done a few of them 250's which is all i did really
Post Edited: 31.05.2007 @ 20:58 PM
a)were you trying to explan to your camera monkey that they were high because of the suit ? coz im thinking he probably takes them as ass to grass

b)your botty looks pert

c)for the record , I think you will once again defeat me in competition, however, we will both have a PB-tastic time !!!!
Win, loose or draw Boar it'll be a f**king scream.

IMO if you lift what your capable of you'll obliterate my total. However if you revert to your more cautious mindset I'll rape your ass.
However if you revert to your more cautious mindset I'll rape your ass

LOL, cant we do both ??

no, im gonna go mad
Sunday session

Looks like the curse of the featured journal has struck. Deadlifts were poo today due to illness a sore back and ripping a callous off my right hand.

Deadlifts
5 x 60kg
3 x 100kg
1 x 140kg
1 x 180kg
1 x 220kg Suit
2 x 260kg Suit, failed third

Don't think the second rep would have passed in comp, seemed to be rebending knees quite a bit due to my weak back. Not a bad session really considering how I was feeling.
Thought we were in for a Scottish strip show then mate.

They were still pretty damn fast, definitely don't get on a downer about it. Plenty more to come there.

The featured journal magic has never failed to work, give it a few days and you will be on cloud nine lifting heaven!
Post Edited: 03.06.2007 @ 17:17 PM
funny how your suit looks massivly tighter than mine (and judging by how tough it looks to get to the bar, it is tighter) but i cant get my straps off on my own very well at all.

oh and deadlifting out of the suit once your be in a suit ?

Big f**king NO NO !!

LOL
Post Edited: 05.06.2007 @ 19:09 PM
Lower back, left side and lower left stomach area still uncomfortable today. I'm blaming the deadlift suit for forcing me to lift with a rounded back it feels like I've tweaked something pretty bad.

Might sideline the suit for the next session.
yea, you have the strength and you know you can use the suit so lose it for a bit, do some......gulp......speed work
Meltdown

Couldn't get my suit on over my preds at the gym and forgot my squat shoes.

Squats
Light warm up
1 x 180kg
1 x 200kg

End

Spat my dummy got my bag and f**ked off.
Unracking the 200 it felt incredibly heavy, this close to comp thats just f**king stupid. I should be knocking out 10s with it and am simply not strong enough to do so.

I got more out of my stretched single ply centurion than all this 2 ply s**t I wear, the numbers I am shifting confirm this. I can't get near depth and truely hate wearing it.

Squatting by yourself with no spotter at 200+ is just f**king stupid. Its an accident waiting to happen, the same goes for benching.

Over the last week I seem to have totally lost interest, I just don't seem to care whether I can squat 150 or 250. The last place I want to be is in the gym and when I am there nothing seems to be working. I neither have the strength or motivation.

At the moment I see little point in competing so unfortuantely the British is in serious doubt. I will sleep on it but I can't see much changing. At the moment if I never see a weight again it will be too soon.
Post Edited: 06.06.2007 @ 20:27 PM
tony , equipped lifting is a knightmare - add being on your own in a JJB gym and youve got a battle on your hands, I know you dont subscribe to overtrainng but you may well need a few days off, why not do a bit of raw deads over the weekend then if your still up for the trip to adlington - you can make the final descision then, i dont need to tell you that i want you there if only for the secret cuddles we share.

i went RAW today as i simply couldnt face yet another session trussed up like a chicken.
aye, boar tells the truth man (though i know f**k all about the subject).

Also, maybe this arms race for big numbers is putting a wee bit of undue and unrealistic pressure for your good self. You are strong, very strong, but you know your limits and know what you are cabable of doing.

Take a moment mate and think it through. You know folk here will support you either way man, but dont want to see you rush into a decision based on few sessions or bad days.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNo longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt
Return to top View Desktop Site