REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM line-up

WSM line-up

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 03.05.2018 @ 15:29 PM by Flash
LessThanLuke said:
Damn there goes my podium predictions.

Licis still in, he just missed the photo, bants
Flash said:If Licis has fallen to an injury, looks like Felix is in. Unsure on why he was chosen ahead of others, but will wait and see.

Because he was in the same group. Otherwise it becomes very hard to pick a top 3rd place finisher would be my theory.

Or, because justice!
Flash said:
Licis still in, he just missed the photo, bants

Ahaha. Good.
Why is Felix in the picture? 11 man final?
KevC86 said:
Because he was in the same group. Otherwise it becomes very hard to pick a top 3rd place finisher would be my theory.
Or, because justice!

Ah yes, that would make sense.

As put previous, think Bish was done over worse with points difference, but same group made sense.

All for nothing though, turns out Licis was on the beach and they wanted 10 for a photo.
Post Edited: 03.05.2018 @ 16:04 PM by 93hopkinsonr
I don’t think if someone pulls out through injury then they should fill the space with someone else. I think they should go ahead with the 9. I know that sounds like Felix bashing again lol, which it really isn’t meant to, I genuinely like the guy, but I don’t think someone who didn’t qualify should be given the opportunity to progress to the final.

It should be a huge achievement to qualify for the final, and not just be bumped up because someone else gets injured.

It doesn’t appear to be the case anyway, but just hypothetically. I’m sure plenty disagree with me
Post Edited: 03.05.2018 @ 16:10 PM by PeteHodgson
IMO Licis should be removed from the final as he couldn't even be arsed turning up for the photo. In fact, maybe that criteria should be used instead of count back or stone off....
2nd or 3rd go through to final depending on who is less tardy regards photo shoot.
Seems fair!
PeteHodgson said:IMO Licis should be removed from the final as he couldn't even be arsed turning up for the photo. In fact, maybe that criteria should be used instead of count back or stone off....
2nd or 3rd go through to final depending on who is less tardy regards photo shoot.
Seems fair!

Lightbulb moment for WSM 2019
Mikeneto
Post Edited: 03.05.2018 @ 17:05 PM by Mikeneto
Licis is the new golden boy. He got final say at last year's WSM (it was incredibly sincere though)...log swapped for barbell this year.

Squats will be back next year!
Felix is being kept out there as reserve so they obviously intend on a 10 man final even if someone gets hurt.
yiannis
Licics went to get food and missed photo and its still a 10 man final and felix is 1st reserve so was in the promo photo.
In case anyone is interested in my rambling on WSM... videos of four of the heat events here.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRZK1hVDS83sPpzyhBIpXgWrKKNv...
Supertramp
Cheers Nimble. Great videos
AdamT
When is the final?
AdamT said:When is the final?

5th and 6th. If they continue doing it at the same time, it'll start around 2am UK time.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM line-up
Return to top View Desktop Site