REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 381 guests
You are here: HomeForumyiannis → View All Posts

View All Posts: yiannis

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

» Paul Savage training log (Go to post)09-10-2019 @ 19:32 
I've not posted on here for ages but what I seem to be getting from this all is that.....

Paul is very good at brainwashing someone who suffered from low confidence into the fact he is the best thing for her and because of the low confidence Rebecca feels happy/secure in the relationship/coaching.Stockholm syndrome comes to mind slightly in this relationship.
As stated by most on here his training methods are barbaric and make no sense to most. The bit where he suggested a Heavy week to conquer a f**ked CNS actually made me LOL.

Feel for you Rebecca as I honestly think Paul spotted a natural talent and wanted the success for himself to Emphasise how great he is as a coach as he hasn't got the glory from lifting he wanted.

I wish you all the success Rebecca as I honestly believe you work hard for it and deserve it but if you found a coach that actually cared about your wellbeing and not just how you can make him look as a coach you would come on even better.

Now I'm not into bullying at all but when someone makes out they are basically gods brother questions will be asked. Not just that when you argue with some of the top lifters like AMH and never listen again questions will be asked. Sometimes you need to look at other peoples tips and advice and accept it rather then argue with them constantly! I have the same coach as general and he is one of the best at what he does but he admits himself he is still learning new ways of training all the time off people. That's what good coaches do!

And Paul if your reading this why don't you let Rebecca find another coach. Support her and be what a Boyfriend should be and see how she gets on! If you where doing what's best for her (like a bf should) than that would be best.

Anyway congrts on your achievements thus far Rebecca!
» 2nd hand deadlift suits for under 80kg lifter (Go to post)11-01-2019 @ 19:41 
Anyone know of or have and deadlift suit for an under 80kg lifter for sale?
My training partner wants one for a max deadlift comp but doesn't want to buy a new one at as he doesn't know how much he would use it after this comp!
» WSM line-up (Go to post)02-01-2019 @ 07:20 
Thor needs to stop moaning as its giving a bad impression of him.

Keleszkowski is insane one of my favourites atm

Someone that really impressed me was Els and would like to see more of him. I think in the giants live shows he should get the invite over bibby who if he didn't have a big Overhead I think he would be average.
» Larry Wheels is going to train with Thor (Go to post)02-01-2019 @ 06:55 
Post Edited: 02.01.2019 @ 07:19 AM by yiannis
The hate larry seems to get on social media is mad.
Just let him do what he is going to and the judge.

I think the next few months will be massive. He said in the same interview he wants his pro bodybuilding card aswell so two very big goals.
» Brian Shaw attempting to eat 25,000 calories in a day (Go to post)24-11-2018 @ 14:01 
danbaseley said:I heard, from someone on this site, you can maintain 170kg bodyweight on 1,600 calories a day/2,500 if interviewed by the BBC.

25,000 calories is enough for 15/10 170kg people to live on.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
» What's been the happiest moment of your life so far? (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 10:12 
Birth of daughter is up there but i was scared aswell as I was s**tting it as had to grow up

My birthday a couple of weeks ago. I won a comp with my daughter now 2 and a half watched it and she came to get the trophy with me. Later that night at dinner unprompted she said 'Daddy happy birthday wove you' that was the best moment i've ever had by far.
And now she keep talking about 'daddys trophy'

Apart from then me and my wife went to Jamaica on an all inclusive 5* holiday for 2 weeks when we where 19 and the whole trip was unbelievable so thats up there we just felt like we where free and it was paradise.

And when Blackpool got promoted to the prem is up there as i watched them go from bottom of old division 2 right threw and followed them everywhere!
» New goal new log (Go to post)30-10-2018 @ 07:21 
Post Edited: 30.10.2018 @ 07:22 AM by yiannis
So not posted on here for a while.

Competed in my 2nd strongman comp this weekend and won my catagory.
It was Old time strength Halloween comp in the novice.
It was freezing and outside unfortunately!

Events where
log for reps
Deadlift for reps
yoke
stone for reps
Was ment to be farmers but how busy it was they took it out as we would have been there till quite late.

17 in the novice and I had a great battle with a lad called James who I beat on count back.

Event 1 log 80kg for reps
I went second from last so could work out what I needed. I needed 10 so I did 11 all fairly simple.
Event 2 200kg deadlift for reps
My worst event but i've worked so hard on my deadlift lately. My pb was 8 at this and when i saw james get 12 I was a bit worried. I managed 11 and came joint 2nd.
Event 3 yoke
This was my banker as its my fav event.
First 10m was fast but my pick up was s**t and got halfway down 2nd 10 and dropped it. Managed to get going again quick. I came 3rd less the half a second off 1st so The drop cost me massively.
Event 4 stone for reps.
Stone weight got changed for some reason so was 30kg lighter then was ment to be.
I had worked out I needed 11 reps to win which I got not realising that It would go to count back but luckly I won the count back and won the comp.

So into the 105s/opens now and this weekend coming I am competeing at the ssc comp in wigan in the 105s

http://instagram.com/p/BpfBadnh1NE/
» WUS - Dubai (Go to post)26-10-2018 @ 16:22 
slimsim said:This commentator is dreadful!

and the music is possibly even worse than him!!!

He is a blue peter presenter.
Just get someone who is a strongman fan imo
» WUS - Dubai (Go to post)26-10-2018 @ 11:19 
Mikeneto said:Stream begins in around 50mins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SAjon57VgAw

Thankyou sir
» WUS - Dubai (Go to post)26-10-2018 @ 10:25 
Anyone know of a stream for this yet.
I'm going Shaw to win this.
Thor just got married so might be a bit tired from some extra cardio ;-)
» WUS - Dubai (Go to post)19-10-2018 @ 18:40 
If I remember rightly when it was announced originally it said it was the biggest purse in strongman.
Is it Eddie and his manager running it?
» Giants live final (Go to post)13-09-2018 @ 20:17 
licis for the win
kila and bish 2 and 3
» Your favourite Netflix series? (Go to post)05-09-2018 @ 06:41 
The punisher
» Attacked for deadlifting too loudly (Go to post)04-08-2018 @ 14:07 
The gym have said he has now been banned.
» performance un-enhancing weather (Go to post)18-07-2018 @ 20:18 
I f**king love the heat.

12345678910 ... ... 2324252627282930313233

You are here: HomeForumyiannis → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions