REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → US Presidency

US Presidency

12345678910 ... ... 5859606162636465666768

WILLSANIcon...14-10-2020 @ 20:31 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
Rick said:Still not as weird as who is currently in the White House, TBF.


its going to get a whole lot weirder..

we live in clown world now!

https://i.giphy.com/media/xT5LMXhjjIkpz8hYWI/giphy.webp
WILLSANIcon...17-10-2020 @ 16:06 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/hunter-biden-emails-show-leveraging-connections-with-dad-to-boost-burisma-pay/


Hunter Biden emails show leveraging connections with his father to boost Burisma pay

Hunter Biden discussed leveraging his connection to his father in a bid to boost his pay from a Ukrainian natural gas company, according to an email he sent around the time he joined the firm’s corporate board.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/16/exclusive-this-is-chi...


Exclusive — ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings

Newly obtained emails from a Hunter Biden business partner lay out in detail how the Vice President’s son and his colleagues used their access to the Obama-Biden administration to arrange private meetings for potential foreign clients and investors at the highest levels in the White House. These never-before-revealed emails outline how a delegation of Chinese investors and Communist Party officials managed to secure a private, off-the-books meeting with then-Vice President Joe Biden.


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8849097/As-GUY-ADAMS-uncov...


Prince Andrew, the oligarchs and a new bombshell for Joe Biden: America's convulsed over pictures of the former vice president's son. But as GUY ADAMS uncovers his links to a suspect regime (and the Duke of York) just how much damage can he cause?


more weird behaviour from biden's son. such a weird guy.
danbaseleyIcon...17-10-2020 @ 19:34 
Avatar
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4751 posts
SQ 160, BP 120, DL 215
495.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
unit94 said:I'm always surprised by how many sugdeners are conspiracy types


I'm not.

They're fooking everywhere.
RickIcon...17-10-2020 @ 20:28 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
I didn't think Hunter was running for office.
unit94Icon...17-10-2020 @ 21:12 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 10452 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 400
940.0 kgs @ 129kgs Eq
Rick said:I didn't think Hunter was running for office.


If you support trump and you're trying to take down Biden by bringing up shady meetings with Ukrainians then you're not helping yourself Tongue
WILLSANIcon...17-10-2020 @ 23:04 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
Rick said:I didn't think Hunter was running for office.


no he isnt.

and joe knew nothing about his son trading influence from his fathers position.

joe biden is innocent of any wrongdoing.

and dont let anyone tell you different.
WILLSANIcon...17-10-2020 @ 23:14 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
If you support trump and you're trying to take down Biden by bringing up shady meetings with Ukrainians then you're not helping yourself Tongue


if you accuse people of being affected by the dunning kruger effect you are probably being affected by the dunning kruger effect.
billynomatesIcon...18-10-2020 @ 09:32 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
WILLSANIcon...18-10-2020 @ 09:49 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
dannyboy73IconWillsan you get a non -religious amen from me18-10-2020 @ 11:56 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8170 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Biden has a different level of media support to Trump. A whole different level in fact.

I am not a Trump fan, not at all. But I increasingly expect to see a backlash when it comes to the final voting. People do not enjoy bias reporting and moreover, being told how to think.

I cant get me head around as a socialist...how repressive and restrictive of free speach ie woke the left wing has become. Is this the grand idea? To leave the magority politically homeless? and who gains?

we live in very strange and bleak times.
WILLSANIcon...19-10-2020 @ 16:47 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
EDCLARKEIcon...19-10-2020 @ 19:07 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
dannyboy73 said:

I cant get me head around as a socialist...how repressive and restrictive of free speach ie woke the left wing has become. Is this the grand idea? To leave the magority politically homeless? and who gains?

we live in very strange and bleak times.



Totally agree , I used to vote labour , definitely feel like I have no representation now , I cant decide who I despise more the f**king Tories or the current crop of woke t**ts in the labour party .
WILLSANIcon...19-10-2020 @ 21:20 
Avatar
Trump will get another four years
Member 126, 16708 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 225
495.0 kgs @ 75kgs UnEq
chatter is that the hunter scandal is set to obliterate bidens presidential bid.

last minute candidate switch?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/b5/d4/05b5d4e77929d5f637e3c4eda49a5fbe.gif
billynomatesIcon...19-10-2020 @ 22:26 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
WILLSAN said:chatter is that the hunter scandal is set to obliterate bidens presidential bid.

last minute candidate switch?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/b5/d4/05b5d4e77929d5f637e3c4eda49a5fbe.gif

Doubtful. Apparently 30 million people have voted already. I wonder how accurate the polls will be this time.
RickIcon...19-10-2020 @ 23:27 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
EDCLARKE said:
Totally agree , I used to vote labour , definitely feel like I have no representation now , I cant decide who I despise more the f**king Tories or the current crop of woke t**ts in the labour party .


Obviously, you're entirely entitled to your opinion, but I find this so puzzling. Firstly, I really don't think the bulk of the Labour party are especially "woke", though obviously some of their support are. Secondly, given a choice between one lot who are busy shovelling millions to their mates while leading us into a catastrophe in order to shovel billions to their mates and simultaneously mismanaging another catastrophe, and another lot who are a bit more PC than you'd prefer, is it really that hard?

The problem the centre and left in this country have had for generations is we'd much rather fight each other than the actual enemy, which is why we consistently get the s**t kicked out of us despite forming a plurality. The perfect is the enemy of the good.

12345678910 ... ... 5859606162636465666768

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → US Presidency
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions