Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe Final Countdown

The Final Countdown

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

cheers, going to get the GoPro out and earning its keep.

Set the rower for 30 minutes and had to hit 7221 meters to get my season total to exactly 1 million meters !!

and I landed it perfectly

https://i.ibb.co/kxkX1C8/30-min-million.jpg
Congratulations on the Mill, and still more than half the season to row!
2 million for the season would be nice !!

5 x 1000m / 1 minute rest

f**ked up with the monitor settings - was supposed to be 2 ins rest , but 1 minute made it tougher.

gettinmg back on form requires consistent training and some very tough sessions

https://i.ibb.co/h1C7QPg/3-x-1000m-oct-2020.jpg#

a good few people are testing positive at work .... its coming , and it cannot be stopped.
Great session Jonboy! That 4th rep must have been a killer!
Do your company test for "recreational" drugs?

Random breathtest?
technically they could do a random breathtest , but they are so rare that I havnt seen one

I plam on hitting the CREATINE mid novermebr though !!!

might have to borrow some bags of clean piss from somewhere.
Jon, as you are a C2 expert rower and I'm a C2 non expert rower could I arrange a return to the shed for a coaching session in the near future. I'm hoping that I'm doing something massively wrong that you can put right and give me a 20% increase straight off, or I may just be s**t. I suspect the truth is in the middle somewhere, but where? I don't know.

x
I can guarantee you an instant increase od 22% MINIMUM !!

yes , it would be an absolute pleasure to have you back in my shed .....11 glorious years after our dragons training session

also, while getting our chippy tea last week I noticed our local chippy has bought out the cafe next door and KNOCKED THRU !!! there is a possibility of a nice chippy saturday right here in Leyland.

Burpees really are the all round bodyweight lung busters , they give so much !!

I am returning like rocky in rocky 3 ...light on my feet , fast ,strong and maybe growing long hair.
British Rowing Indoor Championships online. General Entry opens on Friday 23 October at 10.00.

I have got an earlybird entry for the 2000m , i am not entering the 500m

had a general row , quite sweaty .... getting ready for what I have just decided will be called

Sub 7 christmas pudding RACE CAMP lightweight edition

will be doing a 2km this weekend - starting at 1:49 pace and seeing where i get to.

Johngym - I am having trouble entering the Brummy Hyrox event - the form doesnt recognise postcodes , so i have been onto a nice bird at Hyrox HQ and hopefully she will be able to help.

Both saturdays for Birmingham and Manchester have been Booked off.
This is excellent news!
I will be at Birmingham and Manchester (still waiting for codes from Emma, have you paid yet?!)

We should arrange a heart bursting session in Jan to test where we are at. Maybe a comp run through!
Yes a training session would be most excellent !!

comp run thru you say ? I bring my GOPRO when s**t like that goes down !!

I can't pay until I get past the problem with the postcode on the website , plenty of time to get it sorted though , My boundless enthusiasm has got a couple of lads interested.
These newfangled electronic systems are a bloody nightmare. I'm sure JohnGym will agree.
Little Wayne.
Post Edited: 23.10.2020 @ 16:34 PM by Boar
I think you will both agree , when its working it is a wonderful thing ....but when its not it is frustrating to the MAX.

2km time trial tester

felt pretty good , set off with the 1:49 split in mind ....didnt really know how much i have lost , very confident i can get back into racing form in 6 weeks.

this will be a busy British Championships i feel ....so top 10 finish would be very nice indeed.

https://i.ibb.co/k0Gr4jd/7-13-timt-trial.jpg

Watching that I reckon if you were to another one next week you be almost "on it"

Have you ever considered becoming Harry Hill's stunt double?

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe Final Countdown
Return to top View Desktop Site