12345678910 ... ... 7273747576777879808182
| Boar | ... | 27-06-2009 @ 18:22 | |
Nothing left in the tank. Member 5, 25597 posts Administrator | thats f**kimng amazing on that s**tty bar !! forget what im on ... i wanna swap mine for yours !!! (and mabie wives to for the night) | ||
| EDCLARKE | ... | 27-06-2009 @ 18:26 | |
not particularly well educated Member 85, 11010 posts SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | bas***d! top work mr Porter in fact truely excellent effort,you absolutely destroyed me with that set I'm very impressed!and I also think you are a c**t! | ||
| Neil | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 08:49 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | Thanks guys... it's now time for me to stop the silly repping madness and get on with the idea of pulling a heavy single! I think the next step is 230, and then onwards! | ||
| EDCLARKE | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 08:54 | |
not particularly well educated Member 85, 11010 posts SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | Neil said: Thanks guys... it's now time for me to stop the silly repping madness and get on with the idea of pulling a heavy single! I think the next step is 230, and then onwards! are you ditching 5/3/1 then? | ||
| EDCLARKE | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 08:56 | |
not particularly well educated Member 85, 11010 posts SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | Neil said: Thanks guys... it's now time for me to stop the silly repping madness and get on with the idea of pulling a heavy single! I think the next step is 230, and then onwards! are you ditching 5/3/1 then? | ||
| EDCLARKE | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 08:59 | |
not particularly well educated Member 85, 11010 posts SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | 182.5kx15 gives a calculated max of 272.83k | ||
| Neil | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 08:59 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | No, but maybe for the DL... I just can't carry on killing myself on reps like that. I was out playing tennis this morning at 7:45 (before it gets too hot) and bending down to pick up the balls or waiting for a serve just wasn't funny! I guess I want to up the weight and do fewer reps is all I'm saying. 250 ain't gonna pull itself up! | ||
| Neil | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 09:00 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | EDCLARKE said: 182.5kx15 gives a calculated max of 272.83k Yeah but I didn't do them all in a row. What about 10? | ||
| EDCLARKE | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 09:05 | |
not particularly well educated Member 85, 11010 posts SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | 182.5kx10 gives 242.725k | ||
| Boar | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 09:13 | |
Nothing left in the tank. Member 5, 25597 posts Administrator | get your porky backside to a gym with decent weights , ripp of your shirt and f**king murder 240 !!! | ||
| Neil | ... | 28-06-2009 @ 09:25 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | GRRRRRRR (I'm getting fired up now!!!) | ||
| Neil | ... | 01-07-2009 @ 19:57 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | Wednesday 1st July CG Bench: 40 x 5, 50 x 5, 60 x 3, 76 x 5, 86 x 3, 96 x 1. And then I died of heat stroke. | ||
| EDCLARKE | ... | 01-07-2009 @ 22:32 | |
not particularly well educated Member 85, 11010 posts SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | what's your nexr deadlift sessionw,weight and number of reps,I'm getting the urge to wack 200k on and see how many i can get,but I'm trying to resist and stick with the program! | ||
| Neil | ... | 02-07-2009 @ 08:16 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | Oh man! Tell you what, I'll stick this in here:- And hope you don't notice it's over a year old! lol Looking at my plan I'm meant to 'deload'. So no set time on my next DL session. Got to say that, with the heat and all, I don't feel like it atm! | ||
| Neil | ... | 03-07-2009 @ 19:22 | |
For Kettle, For Country! Member 81, 1706 posts SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq | Friday 3rd July Squat: 60 x 5, 76 x 5, 90 x 3, 114 x 5, 128 x 3, 144 x 3. Easy, but in the heat I just don't fancy pushing it. | ||
12345678910 ... ... 7273747576777879808182