REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 354 guests
You are here: HomeForumEDCLARKE → View All Posts

View All Posts: EDCLARKE

12345678910 ... 691692693 ... 723724725726727728729730731732733

» Long Term Target 2 (Go to post)11-02-2008 @ 09:47 
fantastic effort on the weight loss mate ,and to total the same as your last comp with all that weight loss is a fantastic achievement!
» Ed 's training journal (Go to post)05-02-2008 @ 07:18 
last night bit of benching light weights trying to practice lowering with my lats !

this morning 30 mins interval training on an empty stomach! working away again for the rest of the week so probably no training then full on when I get back!
» Rise of the Clam (Go to post)04-02-2008 @ 21:30 
fantastic lift mate!
» Guinness, murder and prostitutes (Go to post)03-02-2008 @ 11:33 
well done on qualifying mate!
» Ed 's training journal (Go to post)03-02-2008 @ 11:28 
after working away for 2 weeks where I did nothing but work smoke and drink ,I have decided to add a bit of regular cardio mainly because I have entered another 10k run but also to feel a bit better and to help with the quitting smoking ! the theory is that if I'm working hard to get all the clag out of my lungs then I wont be so keen to put it back in again.

30 mins interval training on an empty stomach no food for 1 hour ,according to a book I have been lent doing it on an empty stomach turns your body into a fat burning machine !

weights tonight!
» Ed 's training journal (Go to post)22-01-2008 @ 22:05 
squats 102.5k 8/8/8

good mornings 90k 6/6/6

weighted situps with 10 second hold at the top 20k 5/5/5

finding the higher reps pretty tough ,but had a bit of a breakthrough on the last set did them with my heels
on a couple of 2.5k disks and it felt much more comfortable and easier so once ive recovered from paying my tax bill a pair of olympic shoes could be in the answer to some of my squat woe's. because my biggest problem with squat is falling forward I always assumed any sort of heel would make this worse but strangely it didnt and it certainly made depth easier to hit and it seemed easier coming back up!

working away in london for the next 10 days so training will be a bit sparse ,I'm taking some dumbells with me in case I cant find a gymn!
» Tbench-The-Training-Journal. (Go to post)22-01-2008 @ 21:42 
looking good mate def 3 there next time ,great taste in music to ,you cant beat a bit of the Jam ,takes me back to the early eighties and stay press trousers and loose nit jumpers!Happy
» WOODY ALLEN SYNDROME (Go to post)22-01-2008 @ 19:42 
Nice deadlifting Martin 65k to go ,at your current rate of progression thats about 4 weeks then Happy !
» WOODY ALLEN SYNDROME (Go to post)22-01-2008 @ 15:10 
Martin1956 said:
Thanks Ed. On reflection, I think I probably felt stronger in the gym last night than I have ever done in my life. Is it a coincidence that I've just loaded with creatine? Probably not. But I think it's also the hard structured work of the last few months beginning to pay off. Doing 140 plus a band is crazy. Thinking about things last night, the next thing is that I've got to lose my fear of numbers. It's just a bar to be moved and there's people to help me if I can't. In my head 140 is still really heavy, 160 is massive... But 140 ain't heavy any more. Probably not explained that very well.

I know exactly what you're saying ,in my own head 100k is heavy as that was my first target and milestone
I need to get past it now that I've done it and realise that 100k is not heavy at all ,its all about perspective really, for somone who's never lifted weights before 100k seems very heavy but with training
it's a weight most people can attain eventually .I definitely need to start believing I can lift more
,I'm a firm believer that if you think you can do something you generally will whereas if you dont think you can do it chances are you wont! very easy to say not so easy to accomplish!
» WOODY ALLEN SYNDROME (Go to post)22-01-2008 @ 07:25 
great benching martin!
» Long Term Target 2 (Go to post)21-01-2008 @ 21:09 
some days are just s**t for no reason ,stick with it mate your really close to your target you set for yourself when you first started training ,put tonight's training behind you and have a good one on wednesday!
» A Few Squats from Lemon Fresh type geezers (Go to post)21-01-2008 @ 20:38 
great vids mish ,cant believe how fast some of those cleans are!
» Ed 's training journal (Go to post)20-01-2008 @ 20:56 
20 minutes running on the trampet ,a little bit of cardio makes you feel good!
» Tbench-The-Training-Journal. (Go to post)20-01-2008 @ 20:08 
lol from me toGrin
» possibly the funniest training book ever! (Go to post)20-01-2008 @ 20:04 
Solitary fitness by Charles Bronson

got this for xmas and just started reading it ,picked out a few gems from it:

"don't forget to drink plenty of fluids.drink plenty,sweat and piss it out.And if you're ever in trouble and you cant get any liquids ,drink your piss!"

"fat people actually smell,they fart a lot"

"stay clear of steroids,you dont need them.Plus they shrivel your cock and f**k up your internal organs"

whilst talking about some exercise for youe abs;

"confine the action to the anal area.The contraction movements as well as the relaxationof the sphincter muscle should be performed smoothly and rhymically.Dont strain!you dont need to synchronise your breathing to the contraction and relaxation of the anus muscles"

and the best for last exercises for increasing the size of your cock( funnily enough I keep finding it left open at this page):

1" grip the penis below the head ,pull it out directly in front of you until you feel a stretch at the base and the middle.
2once your penis is stretched to a comfortable distance hold for approximately 12 to 15 seconds
3repeat steps one and two for 15 repietitions
4once you are finished with the steps,swing your penis in a circular motionfor approximately 20 seconds.
5 bring your penis to a semi errect state.
6applt lubricant on both hands and on your penis.
7with your thumbplaced directly on your forefinger firmly grip around the base of your penis.
8keeping a firm grip,slowly slide down the length of your penis untilyou reach the middle.
9 repeat the cycle,alternating hands.perform 100 slides with each hand.Each sliding (milking)motion should last approximately three seconds."

cant help but think he is sitting in his cell laughing his bo***cks off!

cany say whether the training methods are any good but for sheer entertainment its got to be one of the best training books to read!

12345678910 ... 691692693 ... 723724725726727728729730731732733

You are here: HomeForumEDCLARKE → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions