Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBig Z 220kg log @ WSM 2012

Big Z 220kg log @ WSM 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Dunno if this has been posted...

Its crazy how easy he makes it look.
The speed with which he cleans the log makes it look like he could do it in one motion if he really wanted to! Crazy... Cool
hifilover said:The speed with which he cleans the log makes it look like he could do it in one motion if he really wanted to! Crazy... Cool

Not possible to one motion 220kg or Shane would have already done it.
I would love to see Z to go into powerlifting with his raw power
Awesome !
incredible
Post Edited: 05.10.2012 @ 09:29 AM by MarkClegg
I was suprised with the ease that Jenkins nailed the 210kg ..Suprised he didn`t get the 220kg himself BUT thats log for you ..

BUT look how close it was .. he seems to always have a test push then a proper one .. if he nails his presses 1st time he could challenge Z .

MarkClegg said:I was suprised with the ease that Jenkins nailed the 210kg ..Suprised he didn`t get the 220kg himself BUT thats log for you ..

He pretty much got the 220 really though.
See I dont think Mike Jenkins could push Z

His clean looks awkward and the press; all be it strong with the 210, the 220 seemed to be his max weight and I think he'd struggle to get past that for a while!

I reckon only Radz and Misha will push Z but even then I still think Z's outright overhead power will just blow the field apart
Jenkins 210 is insane!

IMO if you are giving Z's 220 you have to give Jenkins his, the only difference is Jenkins lost it back (although the angle on the video isn't great), Z never stabilized and ditched it forward
martinb said:Jenkins 210 is insane!

IMO if you are giving Z's 220 you have to give Jenkins his, the only difference is Jenkins lost it back (although the angle on the video isn't great), Z never stabilized and ditched it forward

I think maybe the ref/umpire whos sat on the left ( blocked by Z ) may have been a bit quick to give the down signal , if he hadnt I reckon Z would have stepped forward and held it a bit longer , maybe Wink
Jenkins' leg drive is wank! Imagine what he could do if the pushed the f**ker properly.
MrSmall
Simeon said:Jenkins' leg drive is wank! Imagine what he could do if the pushed the f**ker properly.

More leg drive = less control.
If he can press 200kg, why would he go all Mark Clegg on 210?
MrSmall said:
Simeon said:Jenkins' leg drive is wank! Imagine what he could do if the pushed the f**ker properly.

More leg drive = less control.
If he can press 200kg, why would he go all Mark Clegg on 210?

Z hardly uses any leg drive either

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBig Z 220kg log @ WSM 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site