Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitworld athletics

world athletics

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

on channel 4

been watching for 30 minutes have seen 2 long jumps!

i thought bbc coverage was bo***cks!
Anyone just watch bolts 100m. Or 50m run 50m stroll. 10.11secs without even trying
drew said:Anyone just watch bolts 100m. Or 50m run 50m stroll. 10.11secs without even trying

Yeah. That was seriously impressive. It is equipped sprinting though, he uses blocks and special shoes and al that s**t

Wink
Fatpete said:
Yeah. That was seriously impressive. It is equipped sprinting though, he uses blocks and special shoes and al that s**t
Wink

He should do it raw, that is barefoot on a beach in Wales whilst it's drizzling
nick
fctilidie
All the pundits had been saying for the last few months that he was going to struggle at these championships, after watching this I think it's safe to say he's the favourite.
i LOVE athletics and will be watching this !! (im off work all next week !!)

but i cant read any of it as i have recorded it !!

YAY !
Fatpete said:
Wink

Lol
Real men run barefoot. On grass. Wet grass.
HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HE WAS TRYING!!!! What a freak!!! To have that much talent must be insane!
fctilidie said:All the pundits had been saying for the last few months that he was going to struggle at these championships, after watching this I think it's safe to say he's the favourite.

This was probably before Tyson Gay called an end to his season over a month ago, Steve Mullings got caught cheating and Asafa Powell got injured last month and decided he wasn't going to compete last week.

Those 4 together would have been fun to watch. Yohan Blake is still pretty decent, as isLlemaitre but Usain is clear favourite once again.

I'm more interested in the 10000m though. Bekele is back to race for the first time in over a year, it'll be interesting to see how he fairs against Mo Farrah and a few others.

Anyway, tomorrow is great for sport - athletics until 1, F1 after that and then Man U v Arsenal.
Usain Bolt is a genuine once in a lifetime freak.I cant believe people persist with naming other current sprinters as genuine threats to him.
Let's talk power clean numbers....
Joseph_Walton
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Let's talk power clean numbers....

Wayne_Cowdrey said:Let's talk power clean numbers....

I had a lectur from a strength and conditioning coach at Uni who claimed he had saw bolts weights session and said some of the women where stronger than him.,said that when he gets stronger he will run even faster.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitworld athletics
Return to top View Desktop Site