Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitGym wankers.

Gym wankers.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Shaun said:
The fact that he does it so he can check out his arms changes my opinion of him from "idiot" to "wa**er".

Or even "c**t"?
Dave85
Smalls told me one of the gym's invisible board bench pressers came out with the comment, "I can bench 200kg with help"

The thing that I don't like is people doing half reps or high squats and then walking around with an attitude.
There is a kid who constantly texts on his phone and just sits and occupies apparatus while doing so. I've never seen him actually lift. But he is young and on his own and very submissive when I eventually ask him if I can 'work in'. And for that reason I have downgraded his status to "fart".
Shaun said:
That is entirely the basis of my objection, as I clearly mentioned him doing all of his exercises facing the wrong way. It should have been self explanatory that this is also misusing the equipment. The fact that he does it so he can check out his arms changes my opinion of him from "idiot" to "wa**er".

Re-reading your original post, I now see that your objection was based on an entirely rational concern with him using the equipment 'incorrectly', with associated health and safety concerns. Happy
the only thing that used to make me cringe was when blokes wipe their face with the bottom of the tee shirt / vest so they could sneak a quick glance at the abs !!

we have all checked out our guns ! havnt we ?
Going to the gym tomorrow in Donny where I train up here I think VillaSte off here does too... bit of shoulders, should be fun cos if you put anything over 60 above your head you get some funny looks
i have actually sent two homos out of the gym i go to for wearing matching lycra outfits with matching rugby jerseys. and no way were they on the rugby team! f**king ponsy pussy's that 'get dressed up' and do there hair to go lift f**k me off. not to mention the c**ts that spend 3/4 of there workout talking about football or some s**t with the other fags that do half moves.

as for what i read on here about people holding equipment while talking n s**t between sets. if they aint moving it, it's mine. they can f**k off. mind you my gym aint exactly hardcore. office guys and a few gear heads that think they're hard cuz they jab s**t into there pussyselves. obviously i give little to no respect them b**ches.

i could rant on. i wont. hah.
tonylyme said:i have actually sent two homos out of the gym i go to for wearing matching lycra outfits with matching rugby jerseys. and no way were they on the rugby team! f**king ponsy pussy's that 'get dressed up' and do there hair to go lift f**k me off. not to mention the c**ts that spend 3/4 of there workout talking about football or some s**t with the other fags that do half moves.

as for what i read on here about people holding equipment while talking n s**t between sets. if they aint moving it, it's mine. they can f**k off. mind you my gym aint exactly hardcore. office guys and a few gear heads that think they're hard cuz they jab s**t into there pussyselves. obviously i give little to no respect them b**ches.

i could rant on. i wont. hah.

And you think they are the wa**ers?
This forum appears to be increasingly full of wa**ers who seem to think being a big tough 'strongman' means the rest of the world is inferior. For f**ks sake pull your necks in and grow up.
gossamer, this is the s**ttest thread on sugden, wayne should give you his trophy
hixxy1985 said:we have ones who do bicep curls in the squat rack.

Defo gym wa**ers

I do this one Grin
The only things that annoys me is people walking around me squatting to take plates from the side of the squat rack. They get pretty close and seems a bit dangerous. Also the people who ask me while im squatting if im nearly done then get annoyed when i say ive got a few left. Always offer for them to work in but they usually say they wanna do upright rows or barbell curls. WTF there is plenty of bars around just pick one up lazy cnut
Carl said:gossamer, this is the s**ttest thread on sugden, wayne should give you his trophy

bo***cks!
Wigan said:This forum appears to be increasingly full of wa**ers who seem to think being a big tough 'strongman' means the rest of the world is inferior. For f**ks sake pull your necks in and grow up.

great post I totally agree, however i suspect a lot of what is posted is not necessarily what they actually think ,but more an attempt at making a mark on the forum or saying what they think people want to hear. Matt griff used to post some terrible old bo***cks but in the flesh he's a very likeable bloke.
I hate it when I go to the gym and try to do some curls and there is some idiot squatting in the curl rack.

Verdict grade A wa**er.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitGym wankers.
Return to top View Desktop Site