Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRoyal wedding...

Royal wedding...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Alistair_Inglis said:

[Seditious material, not quoted for fear of royalist reprisal]

The royal wedding is going to boost the economy by £620 million, according to the Torygraph. Mind you, they would say that.

[url=]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/8139845/... [/url]
bignige1986 said:Anyone else like me thinking frankly who gives a flying f**k that prince cock suckers marrying some skinny b**ch ??

Honestly theres nothing less i could care about but all we get from all aspects of the media is constant bombardment ! Angry

Instead of watching or paying the slightest bit of attention i think i shall be boiling my head in Castrol GTX Happy

You miserable get! Our Royal Family is an asset. And these days our country is in dire need of something to be proud of. The Royal Family is loved worldwide and people flock to this Country because of them. I also like Prince William and think his bride to be is pretty f**kable. Prince Charles is a bit stiff, so I hope he steps aside for Wills. I don't mind paying a bit of tax for an asset like them since we waste tons of tax on obese, fat alcoholic c**t benefits etc.
How are they an asset? I dont get it. They could easily be repaced by any group of freeloaders and there would be no noticable change.

I think they should have had their wedding at a weekend, and there would be no issue about a public holiday.

I wouldn't get an extra free day off to have my own wedding, or attend one I was interested in. Why the hell should they be expecting people to get a free day off to watch theirs.

They are already funded by tax payers money, so should be funding the whole thing out of that, but they will not be shelling out for all the extra police cover etc.

I hope they make Harry king, he will have the whole nutcase institution shut down pretty quick
i feel sorry for will

his stag do is going to be a right turn off sticking pic's for his granny in a stripped thong
davycummings said:How are they an asset? I dont get it. They could easily be repaced by any group of freeloaders and there would be no noticable change.

I wouldn't get an extra free day off to have my own wedding, or attend one I was interested in. Why the hell should they be expecting people to get a free day off to watch theirs.

They are already funded by tax payers money, so should be funding the whole thing out of that, but they will not be shelling out for all the extra police cover etc.

the royals acutly put back more money than they take in 2002 they cost tax payers £37m and payed £130m in tax from royal estates only 10% of this is estimated to have come from British tourist 70% from overseas tourist and the 20% from other profit making avenues.

this doesnt take into account airport tax's VAT payed on goods tourist buy while here

the reason we should get a day off for there wedding is we are a soverin nation and its attempt to give us a sense of being British which we have lost over the last 50-60 years.

iv met a number of royals and although i dont feel they are better than me i still felt grate pride when i met them just as i will when Liz gives me my VC for saving the f**king day
larrywood
I agree with Niall, they are a bunch of thieving crooks, the crown jewels are mostly, if not entirely, stolen! Says a lot if THAT is a "Royal" family. I wouldnt piss on any o them if they were burnin' on the ground.
larrywood said:"Royal" family. I wouldnt piss on any o them if they were burnin' on the ground.

I probably would.
Martin1956 said:
I probably would.

I probably would too. I'm not a big royalist and I think strange1 hit the nail on the head. If a day off hopefully creates a bit of unity and brotherhood and community with street parties etc it can only be a good thing. We as a nation are struggling on a number of factors, was watching a programme about the blitz today and the blitz spirit, we would be f**ked today
drew said:
I probably would too. I'm not a big royalist and I think strange1 hit the nail on the head. If a day off hopefully creates a bit of unity and brotherhood and community with street parties etc it can only be a good thing. We as a nation are struggling on a number of factors, was watching a programme about the blitz today and the blitz spirit, we would be f**ked today

Probably a lot of propaganda relating to the 'blitz spirit' but I know that today there would be a f**k load of robbing / looting in a similar situation.

I have no problem with the Royals. It would be nice to understand the true relation between the cost of their upkeep and the revenue they create but I wouldn't hold it against them as individuals regardless.

I'm sure I will use it as an excuse to get pissed so it's all good

Happy
Post Edited: 22.04.2011 @ 12:24 PM by gossamer
davycummings said:How are they an asset? I dont get it. They could easily be repaced by any group of freeloaders and there would be no noticable change.

Without the Royal family this country has nothing left. Our football team is s**t. Our industry is pants. Our music is garbage. So now lets get rid of the royal family and wipe out our heritage and identity altogether. All the money pulled in from the Yanks and Japs can go to Disneyland Paris instead. I remember the days when people had street parties for jubilees. This country was at it's best when it's people loved queen Victoria. And now the shallow and jealous want the Royals out. Glad it's not gonna happen though.

Long live the Queen!
larrywood
gossamer said:
Without the Royal family this country has nothing left. Our football team is s**t. Our industry is pants. Our music is garbage. So now lets get rid of the royal family and wipe out our heritage and identity altogether. All the money pulled in from the Yanks and Japs can go to Disneyland Paris instead. I remember the days when people had street parties for jubilees. This country was at it's best when it's people loved queen Victoria. And now the shallow and jealous want the Royals out. Glad it's not gonna happen though.
Long live the Queen!

what difference does it make if our football teams are s**te? Its a game. I for one am not jealous of anything the royal family has, its all stolen or bummed off of us who pay tax anyway. The day off will only give people a chance to sit at home and whinge about something else instead. A country is at its best when its people are at its best, its got nothing to do with following a "royal" family. Its a con. I wouldnt cast hate towards them, or anyone, im not that kind of man.
Steve
gossamer said:
Long live the Queen!

When the poorest children were forced to work almost as soon as they could walk. With the poorest people living in squald conditions and being forced to work until they dropped or ending up in the workhouse.

Great times!!!
Now, now, Steve, you should know it's not on to talk sense or use facts in this sort of thread.
gossamer said:
Long live the Queen!

http://peterrock12.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/william-blake-l...
larrywood said: A country is at its best when its people are at its best.

I f**kin' love this. And I believe that a country is well off when its people are well off also, not its government.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRoyal wedding...
Return to top View Desktop Site