Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre

Sunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall
JC is a notorious "make it heavier" kind of c**t, pay him no heed.
I do get the idea that if something is too light it becomes more about how fast you can move your body rather than how fast you can move the weight...if that makes any sense.Anyway I shouldn't really be commenting , I'm trying to fly under the radar on this compGrin
Pagan for the WinGrin
MrSmall
PAGAN said:I do get the idea that if something is too light it becomes more about how fast you can move your body rather than how fast you can move the weight...if that makes any sense.Anyway I shouldn't really be commenting , I'm trying to fly under the radar on this compGrin

I'm happy to see that tbh and WSM is half about that anyway.
General_ill said:Pagan for the WinGrin

It would be like Darlington Town winning the Champions League.
PAGAN said:I do get the idea that if something is too light it becomes more about how fast you can move your body rather than how fast you can move the weight...if that makes any sense.Anyway I shouldn't really be commenting , I'm trying to fly under the radar on this compGrin

Too light for hixxy, based on that video... Maybe. The strength levels of the other guys in the comp may be slightly less than hixxys, (haha) and further discourage chaps from even bothering if made to measure the top guys only and not invite participation from the lower levels as they aren't as talented

On that note well shoulder press for joining the game, great to see!!!
Lets see some dates in here! badly need these sunday sessions to pick back up again............. light in evenings now too. Sumit to consider.
TRAINING THIS SUNDAY!

17th April.

10am - 1pm
shanejer
10am!!! Nice
shanejer
Be therE 11;30 Ben!
shanejer said:Be therE 11;30 Ben!

I will be packed up by then as I am on my own!
Ben_F said:
I will be packed up by then as I am on my own!

sounds like my kettlebell class at the OSG !

get your arse out of bed unit !
Well, trained on my own today - had done my events in an hour then when tidying up stuff from last weekend Shane arrived and we did some tyre to aid his u90' prep.

I was on annual leave today and can train events on my own any day of the week...
Post Edited: 17.04.2011 @ 14:09 PM by Ben_F
...so, I'll post some dates/times up tomorrow and if people can't commit to them we'll scrap 'em.
Ben_F said:...so, I'll post some dates/times up tomorrow and if people can't commit to them we'll scrap 'em.

Sorry I couldnt make it yesterday Ben.
Forgot to text you back too on sat too Embarassed, on track (ish) for a fortnight yesterday's comp bodyweight dependant!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Strongman Sessions @ Salt Ayre
Return to top View Desktop Site