Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNo longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt

No longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

JC said:
If you feel like training mate, then train...if not f**k it off and have a few beers that night
Far far more to life than lifting a few weights!

have to agree with james.
4" deficit deads
260x1

BTN pushpress
135x1

Press
90x1

Paused oly squats
180x1
Press is just f**king awful but tbh I,m not f**king arsed. BTN push is on the up which means my jerk should start moving when I get back in the groove.

Deficit is only 10kg off PB so again looking ok there. Pretty hideously out of shape which bodes well for my numbers if I can start pulling myself round.
Tony said:
4" deficit deads
260x1

BTN pushpress
135x1

Press
90x1

Paused oly squats
180x1

Decent stuff.

I can only do 2 of those things.
I think your on the up mate. Just stop behaving like a teenager at weekends and your goldenWink
PAGAN said:I think your on the up mate. Just stop behaving like a teenager at weekends and your goldenWink

Yes dad, I shall heed your advice once I've been raving on Friday.
Tony said:
Yes dad, I shall heed your advice once I've been raving on Friday.

You and Jnr are classic bingers.Jnr needs to go t-total and settle down with a nice young lady ( his own age or older) and you need to just settle into a comfortable minor drink dependancy which is based around your sofaHappy
Lovely deficits....hope your still mashed on Sunday from Friday Grin
JC said:Lovely deficits....hope your still mashed on Sunday from Friday Grin

That would be bad.

My left eye looked like it was going to fall out last Sunday.
Tony said:
That would be bad.
My left eye looked like it was going to fall out last Sunday.

LOL, sounds cool. That I want to see Grin
JC said:
LOL, sounds cool. That I want to see Grin

On day mate you will accompany me on a night out.

The key to having a good one is getting as close to having stroke as humanly possible. I will teach you how to do this.
Tony said:
The key to having a good one is getting as close to having stroke as humanly possible. I will teach you how to do this.

PMSL Grin It does sound like a certain 'skill' lol

I could imagine it would be messy....but lots of fun!
Seem to have damaged my wrist/forearm. Was chaffing a bit yesterday but is full on f**king biting today.
Tony said:
On day mate you will accompany me on a night out.

what worries me is that you believe this Confused
hixxy1985 said:
what worries me is that you believe this Confused

There are lots of guys who go out with the intention of f**king themselves up as much as humanly possible on a night out. I can think of quite a few off the top of my head...Grin

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsNo longer fat but still a gay, Scottish all round cunt
Return to top View Desktop Site