You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitI think i`m rich

I think i`m rich

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MarkCleggIconI think i`m rich27-11-2010 @ 09:50 
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
I`m due to inherit $40000000 this week alone .

My Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation, My name is Miss. Mary Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and I from Kenya in Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya .. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June, 2008.... You can read more about the crash through the below site:http://edition.cnn.com/ 2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya. crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an Italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas... I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you may be the true person to help me.. Moreover, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmothers have threatened to assinate me. The amount is( $8.5 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wreaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.. I have the documents for the claims.

Yours Sincerely
Mary Kipkalya Kones.
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:50 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
THE PRESIDENCY

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Aso Rock villa, Asokoro District, Abuja

CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY

Based on our investigastion department, we wish to warn you against some Miscreants, Hoodlums and Touts who go about scamming innocent people by claiming to be who they are not and thereby tarnishing the image of this wonderful country.

I am REV SMITH WHITE (Rtd), National Security Adviser to the new Nigerian President GOODLUCK JONATAN . I am delighted to inform you that the contract panel which just concluded it’s seating in Abuja just released your name amongst contractors to benefit from the Diplomatic
Immunity Payment.

This Panel was primarily delegated to investigate
manipulated contract claims, contracts and over-invoiced payment as the effect has eaten deep into the economy of our dear country.

However, we wish to bring to your notice that your contract profile is still reflecting in our central computer as unpaid contractor while auditing was going on. Your contract file was forwarded to my office by the auditors as unclaimed fund, we wish to use this medium to inform you that for the time being Federal Government of Nigeria have stopped further payment through bank to bank transfer due to contractors numerous petitions to United Nations against Nigeria on wrong payment and diversion of contract funds to different accounts.

In this regards, we are going to send your contract part payment of 10Million USD. To you via our accredited shipping company and ther diplomat will get it delivered to you right in your door step.

Note: The money is coming on 2 security proof boxes. The boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine. Please you don't have to worry for anything as the transaction is 100% risk free. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the boxes to your house
address. All you need to do now is to send to me, your full house address and your identity such as, international passport or drivers license and your mobile phone and telephone number, The Diplomatic Agent will travel with it. He will call you immediately he arrives to your country's airport. I hope you understand me.

Kindly get back to me today also with the requested informations so that we can proceed on this matter as soon as possible.

1)Your full name.
2)Phone, fax and mobile #.
3)company name, position and address.
4)profession, age and marital status.
5)Copy of int'l passport,drivers linsense,or any valid ID card via e-mail
attachment.

Bear in mind that the diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What l declared to them as the contents is Sensitive Photographic Film Materials for security reasons. I did not declare money to them please. If they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing Ok.

Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me immediately because your boxes are scheduled to leave as soon as we hear
from you.

Best Regards,
REV SMITH WHITE(Rtd).
National Security Adviser to the President
Federal Republic of Nigeria
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:51 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Dear Sir/Madam,

Confidential Business Proposal!!

I am Mr Rachid,the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign Remittance Unit of our bank and I decided to contact you for this financial transaction worth Twenty-two million Five hundred thousand Dollars ($22.Million USD) for our present and future success.

This is an abandoned fund that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash in December 2007.You can see the website link below. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6997381.stm

Meanwhile I was very fortunate to come across the deceased file when I was arranging the old and abandoned customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management an official re-documentation and to the law imposed by the British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said in World Press Conference on Tuesday 6 December 2005 at 12:18 GMT, For more information about the prime Minister decision on dormant accounts visit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/4017381.stm

Audit of the year against 2006.informed clearly that it was stated in our foreign banking rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of 3 years started from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the Government treasury as an unclaimed fund.

However, it is not authorized by the rules guiding our bank for a citizen of Burkina Faso to make the claim of the fund unless you are a foreigner, no matter the country you come from.

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the next of kin to the deceased.

After the end of the business, We shall agree that { 40% } Fourty Percent will be for you in respect of all your assistance for this transaction and { 5% } Will be for the incurred expenses that will be made, then { 55% } Fifty- Five Percent will be for me being the pioneer of the business.

If you are really sure of your Trust worthiness, Accountability and confidentiality on this transaction, contact me and accept not to change your mind to cheat, or disappoint me when the deposited funds is released to you by our bank. So reply for the assurance with this necessary information's to facilitate an easy communication through my private email address (mr.rachid9@gmail.com)

1.Full Name:.............................
2.Full Address:...........................
3.Telephone number :.......................
4.Country :.................................
5.Occupation:................................
5.Age:........................................
6.Sex:.........................................

As soon as you reply, you notify me so that I will let you know the next steps and procedures to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

I expect your urgent communication.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Rachid,
Senior Auditor Foreign Remittance Unit.
Bank Of Africa.(BOA)
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:52 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
I am delegate from the United Nations (UN) to notify you that you havebeen chosen as one of the final recipient of a cash grant for your ownpersonal and business development. This is a Third yearly program, which is a measureof universal development strategy. This Donation/Grants is been held inUnited Kingdom on the 27th September, 2010. Your grant fund of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds (550,000.00 GBP)have been transferred to you via Western Union Money Transfer using yourreference number stated above. To check the transfer status of your money, followthe steps below: 1. www.westernunion.com2. Under "check transfer status" enter the payment details below: Sender’s first name: SungSender’s last name: JiMoney Transfer Control Number: 3115257818Amount: 20,000.00 GBP Now you are to contact my secretary as soon as possible to change thereference number to your name to enable you pick up the cash. My secretarycontact
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:53 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Attention: Please,

I am Dr. Hamid Zaed, the manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the Africa Development Bank (ADB). I am writing to request your assistance to transfer the sum of $15,000.000, 00 (Fifteen million United States Dollars) into your accounts.

The above sum belongs to our deceased customer late Mr. John korovo who died along with his entire family in the Benin plane crash 2004 and since then the fund has been in a suspense account.

After my further investigation, I discovered that Mr. John korovo died with his next of kin and according to the laws and constitution guiding this banking institution stated that after the expiration of (7) seven years, if no body or person comes for the claim as the next of kin, the fund will be channel into national treasury as unclaimed fund. Because of the static of this transaction I want you to stand as the next of kin so that our bank will accord you the recognition and have the fund transfer to your account.

The total sum will be shared as follows: 60% for me, 40% for you and expenses incidental occur during the transfer will be incur by both of us. The transfer is risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund transfer to your account. More details information with the text of application form will be forwarded to you to breakdown explaining comprehensively what require of you.

Your Full Name..................................
Your Sex...............................................
Your Age...............................................
Your Country.......................................
Passport / driving license..............
Marital Status.....................................
Your Occupation................................
Your Personal Mobile Number......
Your Personal Fax Number............

Thanks,
Dr. Hamid Zaed,
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:54 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
From the Desk of Mr. Emmanuel Amma. Bank Manager, Ghana. Dear Friend, My name is Mr. Emmanuel Amma. a branch bank manager from Ghana. After several official inquiries from the foreign trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to contact you directly for an assistance. I am interested to transfer/invest in your country through your assistance. I am in Ghana presently and I have the sum of Four million Eight hundred thousand US Dollars which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in your country if possible. I made this money US$4,800,000.00 out of my branch office excess profit for the 2008 fiscal year. I choose you because I cannot be directly involve for I am still working with the bank, I hope you can understand my situation and assist me to receive and invest this money properly as this is my only hope. Please kindly get back to me as soon as possible. Best regards, Mr. Emmanuel Amma.
hixxy1985Icon...27-11-2010 @ 09:56 
www.grahamhicks.co.uk
Member 994, 9594 posts
SQ 330, BP 250, DL 405
985.0 kgs @ 135kgs UnEq
lol good read bro. Needed that this morning Grin
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:56 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/76651_1...
MarkCleggIcon...27-11-2010 @ 09:58 
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
hixxy1985 said:lol good read bro. Needed that this morning Grin

They all must of seen me on YouTube Tongue

Do you need some money Hix .. I`ll send them your details if you want Wink
hixxy1985Icon...27-11-2010 @ 10:00 
www.grahamhicks.co.uk
Member 994, 9594 posts
SQ 330, BP 250, DL 405
985.0 kgs @ 135kgs UnEq
MarkClegg said:
They all must of seen me on YouTube Tongue
Do you need some money Hix .. I`ll send them your details if you want Wink

lol tempting!
RicoIcon...27-11-2010 @ 14:04 
Sugdens very own David Dimbleby
Member 1403, 3716 posts
SQ 220, BP 115, DL 260
595.0 kgs @ 97kgs UnEq
i just simply require your bank account number aaaaaaand sort code Happy
GaryMcIcon...27-11-2010 @ 14:12 
Member 1536, 100 posts
SQ 140, BP 120, DL 180
440.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
Aww she sounds sweet Mark.see if she has a sister for me lol
bignige1986Icon...27-11-2010 @ 14:13 
Taleban says his views on women are extreme
Member 639, 3518 posts
SQ 10, BP 10, DL 10
30.0 kgs @ 10kgs Eq
Wtf ! I had somethin similar on myspace years ago ! f**kers aint they
bryceIcon...27-11-2010 @ 15:51 
Juice loose aboot this hoose
Member 1401, 3962 posts
SQ 160, BP 107.5, DL 210
477.5 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
If you are going to be rich Marko can you halt the 50p price increase at OSG.

It saddens this stingy scot.
nathanIcon...27-11-2010 @ 19:58 
no longer sugdens strongest man
Member 455, 1336 posts
hing is people fall for these scams evryday so stupid

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitI think i`m rich
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions