REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 89 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumnathan → View All Posts

View All Posts: nathan

12345678910 ... ... 8081828384858687888990

» selling size 12-13 addidas weightlifting shoes (Go to post)13-11-2011 @ 17:12 
Post Edited: 13.11.2011 @ 17:16 PM by nathan
there uk 14 mate ive got a very wide foot and they fitted me good mate and im a size 12 mate in any other shoes
» selling size 12-13 addidas weightlifting shoes (Go to post)11-11-2011 @ 17:14 
selling addidas weightlifting shoes
in really good condition
any offers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/adidas-Ironwork-Weightlifting-Shoe-Siz...

like these ones above
» Are we ruining our sport in trying to get too many people involved?? (Go to post)11-06-2011 @ 20:43 
i see where ministry is coming from but to be honest the little comps give people the taste of what it would be like if u was at wsm and it gives the opportunity to people to get together show how strong they are have fun and focus on something positive with all the negative s**t we got in the world today

also who cares its a sport which will never be overly popular in this country and the money will never be good in this country. it has nearly got to its peak and it goes round in circles the interest goes up and down.you said ur self it becomes a trend just like the so called cage fighters and bodybuilders

if people see a market and make money fair play just like personal trainers preying on peoples weakness to make money

strongman is a sport which makes people feel good and motivated if it makes people happy and feel good im up for that just like bodybuilding etc.
» Rob Frampton 400kg deadlift (Go to post)10-05-2011 @ 18:45 
if hes not doing it as a powerlifter why does he nod to the left and right as if there judges passing him for the lift between
1m06 secs to 1m10secs

as a strongman lift ugly but well done far from what i cud do
» Good session from the US of A (Go to post)01-05-2011 @ 18:56 
MarkClegg said:I miss Weightlifting Unhappy

Life was very simple back then .

shud go back to your passion mate
» Lean Hybrid muscle reloaded program by the guys at strength camp. (Go to post)01-05-2011 @ 12:58 
Thing said:Frommwhat I have read so far
You have two power strength building sessions and two conditioning days
With over feeding on the power days, under feeding on the conditioning days and carb reloading over the weekend + an additional training day over the weekend.
Does sound gimmicky but I got it so why not try it. Seems to be alot of people doing it and getting a good reponse

seems like what a bodybuilder does on his off season diet to be honest sounds good i would just watch ur carb intake on the weekend cause u may just eat to many and so wud be no point doing under feeding on conditional days

dont understand the carb reloading at the weekend when uve over feed on the strength days to
» Fancy Smith Machine (Go to post)29-04-2011 @ 20:29 
ben66 said:Same thing in my gym, it's crap- max load 140kg....

lol what one was u using my gym has got this and it held 7 plates aside for shrugs so dont know where ur information came from

i like it to be honest but ive turned into a body builder so i wud
» Fancy Smith Machine (Go to post)29-04-2011 @ 20:29 
Post Edited: 29.04.2011 @ 20:31 PM by nathan
the point of it is a smith machine restricts u to the machine so theres more chance of injury because of no give in the machine where as this moves with ur own line
» would like like to see atleast some kind of British strongman title? (Go to post)15-04-2011 @ 16:17 
terryhollands said:Trouble is I for one wouldn't be there if I had an international clashing with the contest. Without some decent prize money it just wouldn't be worth my while. I know to some this may sound a bit arrogant but strongman is my job and I have to look at it that way. I wouldn't do a British comp to possibly win 300 when I can go abroad and win nearly 10 times that.

I know to some it might seem like winning a British title should mean something but to me unless it is BSM I'm not that worried hence why I haven't been to the UK's the last few years. Not that I am saying this is a bad idea, I think it would be great if it could happen but just saying how i feel with regards to prize money etc.

none can argue ur point here mate u need a income and strongman is it. i dont think u will get enough in any uk comp
» found this quite interesting that a pro bodybuilder totaled 1000kg (Go to post)15-04-2011 @ 14:51 

why didnt he break the raw bench wr the

dont know ask him

just quoting what i read
» found this quite interesting that a pro bodybuilder totaled 1000kg (Go to post)15-04-2011 @ 14:45 
ursus said:
Sorry man 260x10 is maybe his exageration i read once he got a 260 single ? the most he has done on vid is here i believe 220x3 there is another vid with 220x4 4th rep spotted but thats it

well i think 12 days out from mr olympia with no carbs and so no energy to do 220 for 3 is amazing may be he could do more when he was carbed up full of energy and off season

just because it aint on video dont mean it aint happened i agree people do bulls**t in everysport
» found this quite interesting that a pro bodybuilder totaled 1000kg (Go to post)15-04-2011 @ 07:04 
Post Edited: 15.04.2011 @ 07:06 AM by nathan
why do people think body builders are week people???

kevine levrone a famous bb did a 6 plate bench press for 10 reps in his training

ronnie did heavy squats and deads

victor martinez did 170kg seated shoulder press for 10 reps
» People posing in the gym (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 07:31 
nothing wrong with it if uve dieted for 16 weeks for a contest and u wanna see how u look but if ur just a no jo who thinks ur huge but weight 6 stone then there mentally ill
» anythins possible with training.... (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 07:23 
drew said:nice to see rodney mullen in there (skate boaarder)

he was my hero whne i was a skate boarder as kid i went to venice beech to skate board and he was there he was awesome and a really nice bloke

oh i miss the days of skatebaording weed and more skateboarding
» Chap runs into the back corner of my 4 day old car. No witnesses. (Go to post)13-04-2011 @ 07:17 
mikehowarth said:
Just opening your eyes to what you need to do.
If he lies and denies it then you find a witness
The balance of morality balances to allow justice to prevail
Much more civil than many other options available to you Wink

a few of my friends have done this and it works just choose some one u know my mates gave me 50 quid to do it and it worked especially if u got 10 years no claims bonus the i wud go to his house and politly ask for the cash upfront to fix ur car as well

12345678910 ... ... 8081828384858687888990

You are here: HomeForumnathan → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2021 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto