Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMy new routine - Constructive Critiques needed

My new routine - Constructive Critiques needed

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

tlast2O12dude said:
Lying Face Up Plate Neck Resistance.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/exerciseImages/sequences...
A variation of the neck bridge with less rom.
http://www.mattfurey.com/images/feetflatbridge.jpg

Please video this for me.
General_ill said:
Please video this for me.

i was going to do one last workout, but i tought that no1 will be interested. I will post a video my next neck workout. My variation of the exercise i feel works the back of the neck even better, after i do it i will my neck bigger.
tlast2O12dude said:
i was going to do one last workout, but i tought that no1 will be interested. I will post a video my next neck workout. My variation of the exercise i feel works the back of the neck even better, after i do it i will my neck bigger.

I take it you're not just training for strength, but also for physique reasons too?
It depends on your aims, but I think that more rest is needed.

You can do any movement more than once a week of you want, but you'll have to vary the intensity more, e.g. like sheiko. Going heavy so often, with reps, is probably going to be too much.
You gonna do any external rotation with your shoulders? like upper back work or just screw your shoulders they'll be fine
I like neck bridges , very tough , them neck plate resistance things look like a waste of time tho ...
I don't think that doing tricep extension variations for 5x5 twice a week is going to be kind on your elbows.
nathan said:not enough rest in my opinion

That's my opinion, three to four days a week max, you need moor the. 24 hours rest, try

mon legs
wed push
fri pull

do about five exercise in each and do 5x5,
Matspence said:
That's my opinion, three to four days a week max, you need moor the. 24 hours rest, try
mon legs
wed push
fri pull
do about five exercise in each and do 5x5,

actually, i belive that is best (at least for a light weight like me) to train heavy but short duration during all week, small workouts over the week.

I think that what you are saying is best for heavyer people, with more lean mass to recover.
Would love a bridge video Paberz Wink
Tom_Martin said:
I take it you're not just training for strength, but also for physique reasons too?

I think that the body keeps the muscles in balance, if one muscle start getting really strong it will make others to keep up with it.

If i train the neck i might be increasing the strength of other back areas without even training them.
tlast2O12dude said:
I think that the body keeps the muscles in balance, if one muscle start getting really strong it will make others to keep up with it.

So how did I end up looking like a cone?Angry

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMy new routine - Constructive Critiques needed
Return to top View Desktop Site