Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritish Open Giants Live

British Open Giants Live

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Ramsay777 said:Also keen to see how Luke gets on against the bigger names, hopefully he surprises a few.

I'd imagine he'll do well on shield and loading, he could even win the shield considering he did 105m with a 180kg shield at the SSM qualifier. Don't think he'll be able to compete with the really big guys statically but I'm sure he will hold his own and do fairly well for his first big show.
George_Winston said:I think edd will be lucky to be in top 5, his 380 dl at englands looked far from comfy, and his log for reps isnt great. And he cant move well.

Also Ed already qualified for WSM so perhaps not as much of a need to push it (ok winning this is great but not at risk of injury before WSM for Ed?).
AdamT
1st Terry
2nd Loz
3rd Hixxy
4th Mark

Its hard to predict. I think the top Two will be loz and terry, I mite have the order wrong tho. I think Hixxy will have a good comp. Some nice events for him and hes getting better all the time!
Mongo will defo have a good comp, it just dpends on how good the Americans are on the day too!
AdamT
chaos said:Mongo will defo have a good comp, it just dpends on how good the Americans are on the day too!

honestly dont know too much about the americans. Its a great comp thats for sure! Hixxy has got stronger and hes light enough on his feet to do well on any moving events. Look forward to see how he does!
James26
I think Oberst will surprise a few on here. Not sure about his deadlift but he is strong overhead and very good at moving events.

Hopefully the Brits dominate though.
Hixx for the win ;-)
Is it top 3 to WSM?
(Sorry if already been answered!)
paddymc1986 said:Hixx for the win ;-)

Win log, top 2 in loading and yoke. Place high in stones. Do well in DL. What's his sheild like?
Is anyone going to watch, I am considering getting some last minute tickets
what salad dodger said ^^^
Rodger said:Is it top 3 to WSM?
(Sorry if already been answered!)

Officially...yeah

I'd imagine they'll take the top 5 brits anyway (so terry, loz, ed, hixx, felix)
pity that guy ben ... er ....ben something cant sneak a spot , the dude is on fire !!

and obviously JC missing from the lineup is a massive mistake.

best of luck hixxter !!
cant wait for this i cant wait to see Hix do a scalping job on a few top boys !!
our lineup is strong as f**k this year !

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritish Open Giants Live
Return to top View Desktop Site