REGISTER
 

a little interested in training

12345678910 ... ... 1920212223242526272829

BoarIcon...01-04-2009 @ 19:23 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
I have been to indonesia and it was s**t , not a f**king macdonalds for 1000 miles.
RobIcon...04-04-2009 @ 22:20 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
4th April, The Cellar

Close Grip Bench Press
20 x 10 x 2
40 x 5
55 x 5
70 x 1
80 x 1
90 x 5 PB
72.5 x 15

Mid Shin Deadlift
20 x 10
60 x 5 x 2
80 x 5
90 x 5
100 x 5

Crunch, Bridge
BoarIcon...04-04-2009 @ 22:23 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
with your long arms that bar must be travelling a semi healthy distance !!

i think my bar may be high , as my standard deads are mid shin ! although i may be half an inch or so shorter than you mateGrin
MrSmallIcon...05-04-2009 @ 13:43 
Gone and easily forgotten.......
Member 331, 22298 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
More PB's?

'Roids!!!!

well done Rob Grin
RobIcon...07-04-2009 @ 19:31 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
7th April, The Cellar

Close Grip Bench Press
20 x 8 x 2
50 x 5
60 x 3
70 x 1
85 x 8 PB
90 x 3
95 x 2
75 x 8

Bent Over Row
20 x 10
40 x 8 x 3
50 x 5

COME ON UNITED!!!
LurkioIcon...07-04-2009 @ 19:37 
Avatar
as deep as his fat little body will allow
Member 265, 4173 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 142.5, DL 235
600.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Sorry Rob, I never noticed your log before, I hadn't realised you trained!Grin

Come on United x2
EDCLARKEIcon...07-04-2009 @ 19:37 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 07.04.2009 @ 19:37 PM by EDCLARKE
more good benching Rob!

f**k united!Tongue
nicoIcon...07-04-2009 @ 19:39 
Avatar
just smoked Ed and Neil - EAT MY GOAL
Member 120, 1583 posts
rob, I'm a bit worried that you are going down the "rep pb" path again. I expect to read about a 23 rep pb any time now-is this really a route you want to be taking?
Take it from me, anything other than an 11 rep pb doesn't countWink
MrSmallIcon...07-04-2009 @ 19:43 
Gone and easily forgotten.......
Member 331, 22298 posts
SQ 185, BP 100, DL 230
515.0 kgs @ 85kgs UnEq
A lot of people do the Rep PB thing on Wendler's 5/3/1 system and its working wonders for the masses, so there you go.
RobIcon...07-04-2009 @ 20:36 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
LOL Cheers Malc... We're doing OK... I think we'll get the winner in the second half. If Ferguson has the balls he should bring on Macheda, although I think it will piss Tevez off. I know he's just a kid... but that goal was pure genius, 99% of footballers would never have scored it.

Thanks Ed... what dirty team do you support then?? As long as you're not a Liverpool fan I won't have too many complaints.

Nico... you're the T-Nation disciple not me!! Wink I'm building up to real PBs... rep PBs are easier though, less chance of killing myself and I don't miss a hand out as bad.

Charis... wtf is this 5/3/1 thing dude? Just put more weight on the bar and eat... any half sensible routine will work for a beginner.
BoarIcon...07-04-2009 @ 20:37 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
no matter what your greek personal trainer says rob , thats some solid benching !!!
EDCLARKEIcon...07-04-2009 @ 20:47 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
i used to support Coventry city but to be honest football bores the pants off me now!
LurkioIcon...07-04-2009 @ 20:55 
Avatar
as deep as his fat little body will allow
Member 265, 4173 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 142.5, DL 235
600.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
EDCLARKE said:
i used to support Coventry city but to be honest football bores the pants off me now!


Someone has to I suppose!Roll-Eyes Its almost as bad as supporting the Cobblers!Grin
EDCLARKEIcon...07-04-2009 @ 21:12 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Lurkio said:
EDCLARKE said:
i used to support Coventry city but to be honest football bores the pants off me now!


Someone has to I suppose!Roll-Eyes Its almost as bad as supporting the Cobblers!Grin


yep your right they're s**t,least they've got a decent stadium to half fill now ,highfield rd was a s**thole!
SparrowIcon...08-04-2009 @ 11:09 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 255, BP 167.5, DL 330
752.5 kgs @ 103kgs Eq
No wonder you got bored of football supporting f**king Coventry Neil!!

As a genuine rep PB advocate I say well done on the close grip benching Rob.

I also say it's time you start some 'other' exercises.

12345678910 ... ... 1920212223242526272829

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions