Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSAQ @ OSG

SAQ @ OSG

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Alan Pearson MD of SAQ International @ Olympic Sports Gym ..

Just for the few people who have been enquiring about the happenings of our third floor unit .

Obviously not my side of the business but i`m running a Strongman Comp for Warrington Wolves soon ..
looks fun!
Cool. I am a qualified SAQ instructor but haven't done anything with it for ages. The SAQ course was one of the most enjoyable I have done.
all the cleggs are georgeous ....but steve is extra georgeous !

very well made video !
Who was the boxing dude? I wouldn't want to get in the way of his fist.
steven clegg , im pretty sure it was a stunt double ..i never had him down as a POW POW POW boxer dude , i was gonna steal all the boxing kit , kinda glad i didnt now.
Dave85
MarkClegg said:
Obviously not my side of the business but i`m running a Strongman Comp for Warrington Wolves soon ..

Will this be something the public/fans can watch? I can imagine some of them will be pretty good!

Might introduce a few to strongman and maybe OSG if it is open to watch?
SAQ based in melton mowbray Wink
jt said:SAQ based in melton mowbray Wink

And secretly training an Olympic Dragons competitor... to keep it a secret lets just refer to him as TJ.
Ben_F said:
jt said:SAQ based in melton mowbray Wink

And secretly training an Olympic Dragons competitor... to keep it a secret lets just refer to him as TJ.

I can vouche for this! This "TJ" character put on an amazing display of speed, agility and quickness while performing some light parkour in the Cauldron today.
Dave85 said:
Will this be something the public/fans can watch? I can imagine some of them will be pretty good!

You think? Having known, and trained with a few pro RL/RU guys, they dont tend to be fantastically strong.....although they are decent on the explosive movements
Fantastic facility Mark. I really need to get down to OSG sooner or later.

JC that surprises me, of the pro rugby lads I know of there are a few who are very strong, especially for their bodyweight.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSAQ @ OSG
Return to top View Desktop Site