REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 174 guests

Rio Ferdinand Boxing?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

AdamTIcon...26-09-2017 @ 20:07 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
danbaseley said:"Dishonest in gambling?? I didn't even get to do a log press with any weight, yet still gave the money to charity. I would never have asked for the money in those circumstances myself."

You failed to undertake the lift in the given time-frame - thereby losing the bet. You then failed to pay your wager to the winning party. And now, somehow, you are taking the moral high ground?

"No amount of scientific theory changes what Becca eats."

Fact Paul, scientific fact.

"I've never said I've taken gear, but if someone has said they do online, it would still mean nothing even a week before the show."

Never said you have taken gear? Let me refresh your memory:

"brownbear said:
If you're going to be taking steroids anyway why not take something proper and not overpriced

Like what? I have never taken anything proper until now just couple short sdrol cycles but they work well short term just could never keep gains. I'm thinking with the t400 I keep a lot more of the gains"

You are a liar.

You are lying to yourself more than anyone, I suppose.

It might serve as a coping mechanism for repeated failure, or perhaps you use it to attempt to gloss over morally reprehensible behaviour.

I feel like I am arguing with a child caught with their hand in the biscuit tin.

Dan I'm not being a c**t and perhaps he should of payed the debt earlier. But as a parent of a boy with autism, I fully commend him giving a substantial sum of money to a sick girl.

You can get at Paul about many things, but not that.

Sparrow was happy enough. The end of the day money going to those that needs it more, is better than a dick measuring contest on a forum.

Just my take buddy.
scruffmcbuffIcon...26-09-2017 @ 20:08 
Lovely ass Congrats.
Member 5958, 2315 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
Two new plastic ten pound notes?

Funnily enough i had 2 new ones from a cash machine at co-op
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 20:16 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Post Edited: 26.09.2017 @ 20:17 PM by PaulSavage
The_Lone_Wolf said:Paul, serious question here.

Does Becca have some underlying medical conditions? I mean you know what she consumes and know how hard she trains, but there must be some kind of metabolic damage there?

At 170kg with that much muscle mass, the caloric intake and energy expenditure would suggest there are internal issues here which must be of concern to you?

I dont know if it has anything to do with how many calories she needs for what bodyweight but there's definitely something up, especially at the moment but it's like trying to draw blood out a stone with doctors. We think she has pcos but we arnt doctors, still waiting on a scan. As for general health checks they have came back good. The last test they did for her hormones came back abnormal, thats part of suspected pcos. In the past they have been in normal range and obviously womens hormones can be all over the show so need further tests. She's always been heavy, and again would be heavy without any muscle or fat on her. Giants aren't giants because they eat the most, it's just their genes. Everyone in Becca's family have been 10lb+ babies, all tall, her brother is skinny as f**k and really narrow, hardly eats at all (he can't afford to for a start) and he's still 16 stone at 17.
danbaseleyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 20:30 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4481 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:
Nothing I've said there says I was taking (insert steroid name) but again makes no odds, you have to fail a drug test and you are talking about something from when I wasn't even competing, never mind competing drug free. Ive never failed a test and have now signed up to an agreement to be drug free and am certainly upholding to this. Test me and you will see the result.
Repeated failure? Hahahaha gone from being weak as hell and skinny fat to 166kg and night and day stronger. One of the best in the world in grip. Coached Becca to unprecedented results in her first year of competition. I'm only 31 and will be making gainz for a good many years yet, far from done.
Only one failing is you, failing to bother me in the slightest, failing to be in any way positive, failing to help yourself in any way, failing to get out of your mums basement.

I feel a little sorry for getting this whole ball rolling.

You are, it seems, incapable of giving a straight answer. You are using semantics to excuse admitted performance enhancing drug use in the form of pro-hormones.

Following this there have been countless incidences of you alluding to steroid use in your log.

You're lying then, or lying now - or perhaps both?

But now we are to trust you?

Your yeah-but-no-but-yeah behaviour is indicative of a serial fantasist.

Any criticism of you is met with a rotating pattern of denial, sidestepping the question, or branding me as a "hater".

You are the Jason Genova of Sugden Barbell (even down to your mum dictating who you can give money to) and that makes me feel uneasy about continuing any further dialogue.

The problem with wrestling with a pig in s**t, is that after a while - you realise that he enjoys it.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...26-09-2017 @ 20:35 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:
I dont know if it has anything to do with how many calories she needs for what bodyweight but there's definitely something up, especially at the moment but it's like trying to draw blood out a stone with doctors. We think she has pcos but we arnt doctors, still waiting on a scan. As for general health checks they have came back good. The last test they did for her hormones came back abnormal, thats part of suspected pcos. In the past they have been in normal range and obviously womens hormones can be all over the show so need further tests. She's always been heavy, and again would be heavy without any muscle or fat on her. Giants aren't giants because they eat the most, it's just their genes. Everyone in Becca's family have been 10lb+ babies, all tall, her brother is skinny as f**k and really narrow, hardly eats at all (he can't afford to for a start) and he's still 16 stone at 17.

Ah ok, makes some sense. My ex had PCOS, and got very little support with it. Ultimately the Dr's put her onto a ketogenic diet to help the symptoms. She lost a bit of weight too and the symptoms eased up.

Women's hormones are a rollercoaster anyway, but when they go tits up its a nightmare.
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 20:58 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
danbaseley said:
I feel a little sorry for getting this whole ball rolling.
You are, it seems, incapable of giving a straight answer. You are using semantics to excuse admitted performance enhancing drug use in the form of pro-hormones.
Following this there have been countless incidences of you alluding to steroid use in your log.
You're lying then, or lying now - or perhaps both?
But now we are to trust you?
Your yeah-but-no-but-yeah behaviour is indicative of a serial fantasist.
Any criticism of you is met with a rotating pattern of denial, sidestepping the question, or branding me as a "hater".
You are the Jason Genova of Sugden Barbell (even down to your mum dictating who you can give money to) and that makes me feel uneasy about continuing any further dialogue.
The problem with wrestling with a pig in s**t, is that after a while - you realise that he enjoys it.

For the 36th time, family, not mum, she's only one member. I could give a f**k who you think I am or what you think I say, have said or whatever. Makes no odds, it has zero impact on reality.
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 21:01 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
The_Lone_Wolf said:
Ah ok, makes some sense. My ex had PCOS, and got very little support with it. Ultimately the Dr's put her onto a ketogenic diet to help the symptoms. She lost a bit of weight too and the symptoms eased up.
Women's hormones are a rollercoaster anyway, but when they go tits up its a nightmare.

Yeah. I know some people that have it, i know one of the symptoms is weight gain. Then again she was already overweight for several years anyway. Just have to see after she eventually gets a scan, might not have it, don't know.
CAJIcon...26-09-2017 @ 21:21 
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 955 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:
Funnily enough i had 2 new ones from a cash machine at co-op

I got my first 2 out a cash machine today Happy

I marvelled at them for about half a minute then felt decidedly underwhelmed loal
The_Lone_WolfIcon...26-09-2017 @ 21:29 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
CAJ said:
I marvelled at them for about half a minute then felt decidedly underwhelmed loal

Surprisingly, I'm still yet to own one!
scruffmcbuffIcon...26-09-2017 @ 21:36 
Lovely ass Congrats.
Member 5958, 2315 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
CAJ said:

I agree. Even though mine had consecutive serial numbers i still didnt enjoy it as per the new fiver
ben66Icon...26-09-2017 @ 21:54 
Why get fat to look big?
Member 1330, 4797 posts
SQ 300, BP 200, DL 305
805.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 26.09.2017 @ 21:55 PM by ben66
Dan has eloquently picked you to bits in this thread Paul. If you're trolling, which I sincerely hope you are, the troller has very much become the trollee.

Sugden at its finest.

Rio Ferdinand for WRC winner 2019
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 22:30 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Post Edited: 26.09.2017 @ 22:31 PM by PaulSavage
ben66 said:Dan has eloquently picked you to bits in this thread Paul. If you're trolling, which I sincerely hope you are, the troller has very much become the trollee.

Sugden at its finest.

Rio Ferdinand for WRC winner 2019

Eh, how the f**k? All he's done is b**ched about a load of s**te, said I've said things I've not and been extremely negative to say the least. He's picked apart f**k all and why is trying to anyway? You rate people trying to drag others down highly do you? Waste of life if you ask me, never makes yourself look any better, just worse since you are trying to do it. Dude should focus on positive things for himself and others around him, so should you.
ChrisMcCarthyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 22:43 
Lost his pen, then found his pen. #phew
Member 4899, 2956 posts
Agree with what was said above - "The Bet Issue" should have been a non-issue for a long time now, that money went to one of the best places I can think of and continually dragging it up to use as ammunition is doing those who don't like Savage's postings here no favours whatsoever.
JohnIcon...26-09-2017 @ 23:07 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
Yes it's got to a point where I have to say from my point of view,if you don't like what savage writes or his views simply stop reading his stuff,all I'm seeing here really is very negative hurtful comments,it doesn't look good tbh, Unhappy
CAJIcon...26-09-2017 @ 23:38 
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 955 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:
I agree. Even though mine had consecutive serial numbers i still didnt enjoy it as per the new fiver

Mine had consecutive serials also Happy how lucky we are to have handled brand new uncirculated currency...

Unlike mr Lonewolf of course who will undoubtedly have to settle for partially creased, fourth hand, post brexit tenners tainted by the chip shop and kebab grease of several northern folk.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions