REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 146 guests

Rio Ferdinand Boxing?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:38 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
John said:If this MMA spar happens film it so I can add it to my montage lol Grin

I'd rate the chances of it happening at roughly 0%, but yes Becca would film it, attempted apology to her before the kimura arm break and all.
AdamTIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:38 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
Boys I like a bit of banter,but slagging a woman isn't cool.

We can debate about weight and all that, but being nasty isn't on.

If it were me I would apologize, but it's up to Bren.

Paul just ignore it. Easy said than done, but you don't know Bren, so getting worked up isn't going to help.
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:40 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Post Edited: 26.09.2017 @ 16:50 PM by PaulSavage
AdamT said:Boys I like a bit of banter,but slagging a woman isn't cool.

We can debate about weight and all that, but being nasty isn't on.

If it were me I would apologize, but it's up to Bren.

Paul just ignore it. Easy said than done, but you don't know Bren, so getting worked up isn't going to help.

I'm not worked up in the slightest and of course have no interest in getting to know bren.
CAJIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:44 
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 955 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:£20 - savage TKO round 2.

Two new plastic ten pound notes?
AdamTIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:50 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
PaulSavage said:
I'm not worked up in the slightest and of course have no interest in getting to know bren.

That's good man
danbaseleyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:51 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4481 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
PaulSavage said:
Yawn, no I'm not a cheat, you saying I am isn't me saying it, it's just some nobody on the internet talking s**t about someone else because it makes them feel better.
Yes, drug free competition, and I'm drug free, was for the contest, was long before the contest, and am now. I've never done any contest on drugs, even though the 19 others have been none tested.
This is completely pathetic Dan, and it's extremely negative as you know. Again, you are getting nothing from this but I'll leave you to your bulls**t.

Paul, I am not calling you a drugs cheat.
You need to read the tenses - past, present, or future - on my responses.

However, if you cannot see any reason why entering a drug free competition after repeatedly hinting towards steroid use in your log - then retracting those statements - then (as you have just done in this response) confirmimg PED use, you are either bonkers, thick as a brick, or morally bankrupt.

As you reference polar bears as reasons for diets working, cannot understand basic science and have garnered a reputation for being dishonest in gambling - I assume it may be a mixture of all three.
little_aIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:52 
still a devious weightlifting bastard
Member 43, 14374 posts
AdamT said:Boys I like a bit of banter,but slagging a woman isn't cool.

It didn't end well for Clubber Lang.
AdamTIcon...26-09-2017 @ 16:56 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
little_a said:
It didn't end well for Clubber Lang.

He did well the first time!!
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 17:33 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
Post Edited: 26.09.2017 @ 17:36 PM by PaulSavage
danbaseley said:
Paul, I am not calling you a drugs cheat.
You need to read the tenses - past, present, or future - on my responses.
However, if you cannot see any reason why entering a drug free competition after repeatedly hinting towards steroid use in your log - then retracting those statements - then (as you have just done in this response) confirmimg PED use, you are either bonkers, thick as a brick, or morally bankrupt.
As you reference polar bears as reasons for diets working, cannot understand basic science and have garnered a reputation for being dishonest in gambling - I assume it may be a mixture of all three.

Oh, something negative for a change! Hahaha how refreshing.

Dishonest in gambling?? I didn't even get to do a log press with any weight, yet still gave the money to charity. I would never have asked for the money in those circumstances myself.

No amount of scientific theory changes what Becca eats.

You are talking about rules of a fed I've never competed in, so until I do what you are saying has nothing to do with anything. I don't know where the rules of that fed are, getting nothing from searching, but the apparent 3 year rule won't be based on nothing (as it would be pointless). If that is one of the rules, it will be if you have failed a drug test in the past 3 years. If its anything more than that it would be something like being seen on video clear as day jabbing etc I've never said I've taken gear, but if someone has said they do online, it would still mean nothing even a week before the show. This is what testing is for. When I fail a drug test (which will never happen since I'm not taking anything and would never do whilst under contract not to) then you can say I'm whatever you want, until then it means nothing.
slow_lift_joeIcon...26-09-2017 @ 18:19 
Interesting
Member 6186, 245 posts
I do not know any of you outside the forum but I thank you all for help and guidance always, you all seem great to me, some a little more zealous and spirited than others.

This thread was about Rio Ferdinand Boxing.

Banter is fine and dandy but personal insults are not on, end of.
I apologise for taking a ring side seat on Sunday but now it starting to get a little heavy.

I enjoy the banter and the great arse photos and the cracks ! (Pun intended)
Bring back the great women buttock shots to lighten the mood.

What is a good gauge for the future, history.
And the history of other sports people taking up boxing and having success is not great.
In fairness Roy Keane might have made a good boxer judging by some of his red cards or maybe even a MMA fighter, plus he was a boxer before a footballer.
Rio is an outstanding athlete but stepping into a boxing ring with a serious professional boxer, I am not sure that is good judgement.

I wish Rio all the best but I would rather see him as some type of ambassador of youth sports or football coaching. His choice, you live by the sword etc.
LessThanLukeIcon...26-09-2017 @ 18:29 
his poor male ego must be crushed
Member 883, 6251 posts
SQ 290, BP 180, DL 420
890.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
The laws of thermodynamics are not a theory. Fact not theory.
matthewvcIcon...26-09-2017 @ 19:05 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3235 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
LessThanLuke said:The laws of thermodynamics are not a theory. Fact not theory.

this is paul though.

the best part 200 years of peer reviewed, empirical evidence is conveniently swept aside in favour
of his own 'rigourous' evidence his 170kg highly active GF is maintaining weight on the calorific energy level
recommended for a sedentary woman of 65kg.

to me he's either:
1. woefully inaccurately measuring calories. (eyeballing, misreading dry v cooked weights etc)
2. enjoying the attention and causing trouble (aka trolling)
danbaseleyIcon...26-09-2017 @ 19:08 
A member for 10 years and still no mouldy peanuts
Member 1252, 4481 posts
SQ 160, BP 110, DL 215
485.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
"Dishonest in gambling?? I didn't even get to do a log press with any weight, yet still gave the money to charity. I would never have asked for the money in those circumstances myself."

You failed to undertake the lift in the given time-frame - thereby losing the bet. You then failed to pay your wager to the winning party. And now, somehow, you are taking the moral high ground?

"No amount of scientific theory changes what Becca eats."

Fact Paul, scientific fact.

"I've never said I've taken gear, but if someone has said they do online, it would still mean nothing even a week before the show."

Never said you have taken gear? Let me refresh your memory:

"brownbear said:
If you're going to be taking steroids anyway why not take something proper and not overpriced

Like what? I have never taken anything proper until now just couple short sdrol cycles but they work well short term just could never keep gains. I'm thinking with the t400 I keep a lot more of the gains"

You are a liar.

You are lying to yourself more than anyone, I suppose.

It might serve as a coping mechanism for repeated failure, or perhaps you use it to attempt to gloss over morally reprehensible behaviour.

I feel like I am arguing with a child caught with their hand in the biscuit tin.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...26-09-2017 @ 19:55 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Paul, serious question here.

Does Becca have some underlying medical conditions? I mean you know what she consumes and know how hard she trains, but there must be some kind of metabolic damage there?

At 170kg with that much muscle mass, the caloric intake and energy expenditure would suggest there are internal issues here which must be of concern to you?
PaulSavageIcon...26-09-2017 @ 19:56 
Member 2775, 6927 posts
danbaseley said:"Dishonest in gambling?? I didn't even get to do a log press with any weight, yet still gave the money to charity. I would never have asked for the money in those circumstances myself."

You failed to undertake the lift in the given time-frame - thereby losing the bet. You then failed to pay your wager to the winning party. And now, somehow, you are taking the moral high ground?

"No amount of scientific theory changes what Becca eats."

Fact Paul, scientific fact.

"I've never said I've taken gear, but if someone has said they do online, it would still mean nothing even a week before the show."

Never said you have taken gear? Let me refresh your memory:

"brownbear said:
If you're going to be taking steroids anyway why not take something proper and not overpriced

Like what? I have never taken anything proper until now just couple short sdrol cycles but they work well short term just could never keep gains. I'm thinking with the t400 I keep a lot more of the gains"

You are a liar.

You are lying to yourself more than anyone, I suppose.

It might serve as a coping mechanism for repeated failure, or perhaps you use it to attempt to gloss over morally reprehensible behaviour.

I feel like I am arguing with a child caught with their hand in the biscuit tin.

Nothing I've said there says I was taking (insert steroid name) but again makes no odds, you have to fail a drug test and you are talking about something from when I wasn't even competing, never mind competing drug free. Ive never failed a test and have now signed up to an agreement to be drug free and am certainly upholding to this. Test me and you will see the result.

Repeated failure? Hahahaha gone from being weak as hell and skinny fat to 166kg and night and day stronger. One of the best in the world in grip. Coached Becca to unprecedented results in her first year of competition. I'm only 31 and will be making gainz for a good many years yet, far from done.

Only one failing is you, failing to bother me in the slightest, failing to be in any way positive, failing to help yourself in any way, failing to get out of your mums basement.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions