REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 2 members and 58 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitPlastic 20 notes

Plastic 20 notes

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Wayne_CowdreyIconPlastic 20 notes13-01-2020 @ 18:22 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20082 posts
We're getting them next month apparently.

Is there excitement on Sugden?

Who will get one first?
The_Lone_WolfIcon...14-01-2020 @ 09:05 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2657 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:We're getting them next month apparently.

Is there excitement on Sugden?

Who will get one first?


I feel I could be last again...
Funky_monkeyIcon...14-01-2020 @ 15:30 
Avatar
1kg of lamb chops is a days wages over here
Member 160, 4506 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
I feel I could be last again...


No chance. I reckon I'll get them last.
scruffmcbuffIcon...15-01-2020 @ 19:38 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2278 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:
I feel I could be last again...


Can we expect another write up when you eventually do?
RickIcon...15-01-2020 @ 22:58 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 8989 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Wayne_Cowdrey said:

Is there excitement on Sugden?


Evidence of this thread suggests not...

(Personally, I don't like the plastic notes, they don't fold nicely.)
Martin1956Icon...15-01-2020 @ 23:59 
Avatar
used to be Scotlands Best Bencher
Member 75, 7102 posts
SQ 0, BP 200, DL 200
400.0 kgs @ 105kgs Eq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:We're getting them next month apparently.

Is there excitement on Sugden?

Who will get one first?


Definitely a slow burner...
FatpeteIcon...16-01-2020 @ 06:37 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 14892 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Is there excitement on Sugden?


There is as far as I am concerned.

I take Rick's point about folding but I am a huge fan of the polymer notes.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...16-01-2020 @ 08:13 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20082 posts
Fatpete said:
There is as far as I am concerned.
I take Rick's point about folding but I am a huge fan of the polymer notes.


I prefer them to paper notes, but I also see Rick's point.

Considering the decline of cash usage (Unhappy) and the environmental issues around plastic (Unhappy), I am a bit puzzled by the decision to change over.
The_Lone_WolfIcon...16-01-2020 @ 08:42 
Avatar
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2657 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
scruffmcbuff said:
Can we expect another write up when you eventually do?


If the situation warrants it, and the world of 20 notes take me down an enchanted path, the story will flow...
scruffmcbuffIcon...16-01-2020 @ 20:12 
the new longest serving member without a tagline
Member 5958, 2278 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
Rick said:
Evidence of this thread suggests not...
(Personally, I don't like the plastic notes, they don't fold nicely.)


No, they dont. And i sport a money clip instead of a wallet and the plastic notes are too slick. they slide out with gay abandon.
RickIcon...16-01-2020 @ 21:14 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 8989 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
scruffmcbuff said:
No, they dont. And i sport a money clip instead of a wallet and the plastic notes are too slick. they slide out with gay abandon.


My problem exactly.
FatpeteIcon...17-01-2020 @ 07:16 
Avatar
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 14892 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Considering the decline of cash usage (Unhappy) and the environmental issues around plastic (Unhappy), I am a bit puzzled by the decision to change over.


By all accounts they last 2 to 3 times longer and on destruction are turned into pellets which are then used in other items such as plant pots etc.

Bottom line is that they are more environmentally friendly than paper.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...17-01-2020 @ 07:36 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20082 posts
Fatpete said:
By all accounts they last 2 to 3 times longer and on destruction are turned into pellets which are then used in other items such as plant pots etc.
Bottom line is that they are more environmentally friendly than paper.


Thank you for that information Happy
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...17-01-2020 @ 14:58 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 20082 posts
http://banknoteinfo.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/image.png
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitPlastic 20 notes
© Sugden Barbell 2020 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto