Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMichael Jackson is dead

Michael Jackson is dead

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

it should have been his bedtime as soon as the big hand touched the little hand.
Post Edited: 26.06.2009 @ 00:18 AM by bhamstaff
Micheal Jackson was a sick man in my eyes his whole life. He hung a baby over the edge of a balcony, endless plastic surgery, loved little kids and had a fair ground built. Celebrities have stood up in court and admitted being touched by him, why would they lie and face humiliation? Hes died at 50? Bit young, who knows what drugs he took? Shows if you know the right people and have the cash you can get away with murder.
"Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and Alex Ferguson? Ferguson will still be playing Giggs in August."

too soon?
LukeC said:
too soon?

Never too soon

he was a plastic nutter. Fair game for the last fifty years so sure as hell fair game now
maddame tussauds are awaiting a delivery
Sad news - I had a large repetoire of Michael Jackson jokes that I will now have to amend into the past tense.

Why did Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?

Because there were twenty of them....

What is the difference between Michael JAckson and a carrier bag?

One is white, plastic and can harm children, er...the other is dead? Doesn't work any more really.
This credit crunch is getting serious. They're even taking plastic in heaven now.
PorkPie said:
Sad news - I had a large repetoire of Michael Jackson jokes that I will now have to amend into the past tense.

I feel your pain Dai. R.I.P. Porkie's old Jacko jokes.
Michael Jackson was found dead earlier today, after having a stroke in the children's ward.
Tongue Tongue Tongue
mcdonalds have announced the MJ memorial burger. 50 year old meat in a 12 year old bun
A guy at work just asked me why no Farah jokes. Simple, as kids we all wanted to get to grips with her, where as Jacko wanted to get to grips with us as kidsConfused
PhilKlidaras
what's the similarity between Father Christmas and Jacko????

they both like to enter little boys' rooms and empty their sacksGrin
bet whoevers bidded over a grand for these is pissed off

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/micheal-jackson-tickets-great-seats_W0QQ...
good ridance to the sick f**k. now they should sell off all his assets and donate the money to families affected by child abuse......but more importantly its time to start posting comments on his you tube videos to make all his bum boy loser fans cryHappy Happy the hate mail i get is hilariousGrin

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitMichael Jackson is dead
Return to top View Desktop Site