REGISTER
 

Marko Clegganovski

12345678910 ... 23 ... 2425262728293031323334

PeteHodgsonIcon...18-11-2014 @ 19:17 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
f**k! 300 with the bar virtually on the floor!!
MarkCleggIcon...18-11-2014 @ 19:22 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
PeteHodgson said:f**k! 300 with the bar virtually on the floor!!


Yeah I went upto 220kg without them mats at the side but I could only just get my big toe under the bar so was scared I might break the c**t if I dropped it .. Pretty useful way of mashing you back up :-) I love it !!
AndyCoupeIcon...18-11-2014 @ 19:48 
Avatar
His levers get the bar up.
Member 2919, 8635 posts
SQ 195, BP 127.5, DL 225
547.5 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
Literally the longest pull possible! They look tough but useful.

Those builders loved that 60kg snatch. Not often they see an old guy doing one arm snatches on site Wink
MarkCleggIcon...19-11-2014 @ 10:25 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
AndyCoupe said:Literally the longest pull possible! They look tough but useful.

Those builders loved that 60kg snatch. Not often they see an old guy doing one arm snatches on site Wink


80kg Mate :-) Don`t cheat me outta 20kg

I recon this form of deadlift has absolutely zero carry over whatsoever .

sometimes I just do things like this coz I wanna f**k myself up
AndyCoupeIcon...19-11-2014 @ 11:07 
Avatar
His levers get the bar up.
Member 2919, 8635 posts
SQ 195, BP 127.5, DL 225
547.5 kgs @ 77kgs UnEq
I was supposed to type 70kg, they weren't watching on the 80 Wink
MarkCleggIcon...20-11-2014 @ 18:47 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Training this week (Should write this s**t down coz i forget like a spaz)

Mon -

Bench 200kg x 1
Wide Grip 140kg x 14
Close Grip 140kg x 10

Tues -

Def Def Deadlift 300kg x 1
Power Clean Power Jerk upto 150kg
1 arm Snatch upto 80kg

Wednesday -

Box jump and plyometrics
Pause Squats upto 260kg
Leg Press 450kg

Thursday -

Hng Snatch 120kg x 3 x 3
Log Clean upto 170kg
Circus Dumbell upto 96kg x 1 x 3
unit94Icon...20-11-2014 @ 21:04 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 10452 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 400
940.0 kgs @ 129kgs Eq
That deficit was class!

Any tips on power jerks Mark? mine is s**te
MarkCleggIcon...21-11-2014 @ 11:31 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
unit94 said:That deficit was class!

Any tips on power jerks Mark? mine is s**te


Yes .. I have a few tips mate .

If you think you can become good at power jerks through me writing a few sentences then your mistaken mate ..

If your willing to forget the weight your lifting and go in 2/3 times a week and learning to power snatch/ power clean/ jerk/ power jerk/ box jump and start doing plyometrics then you've a chance .. These lifts go hand in hand and they all compliment each other .

I had a strongman come and see me once for some tips and because he didn't get a PB day 1 - session 1, he quit .

Think of yourself as a MMA athlete .. Your a world beating boxer but never done wrestling/ ground work .. You can get a few tips on how to submit people BUT unfortunately your gonna have to learn the techniques involved ..

Same here .. Your young . You could power clean 200kg in a few years and maybe power jerk 220kg along with your strength ambitions 400kg deadlift etc . It's worth it pal but also f**king hard work ..

You need to grab a local coach to help you mate or at least a semi decent weightlifter ..... Even if you can only afford one session a month
unit94Icon...21-11-2014 @ 12:10 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 10452 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 400
940.0 kgs @ 129kgs Eq
MarkClegg said:
Yes .. I have a few tips mate .
If you think you can become good at power jerks through me writing a few sentences then your mistaken mate ..
If your willing to forget the weight your lifting and go in 2/3 times a week and learning to power snatch/ power clean/ jerk/ power jerk/ box jump and start doing plyometrics then you've a chance .. These lifts go hand in hand and they all compliment each other .
I had a strongman come and see me once for some tips and because he didn't get a PB day 1 - session 1, he quit .
Think of yourself as a MMA athlete .. Your a world beating boxer but never done wrestling/ ground work .. You can get a few tips on how to submit people BUT unfortunately your gonna have to learn the techniques involved ..
Same here .. Your young . You could power clean 200kg in a few years and maybe power jerk 220kg along with your strength ambitions 400kg deadlift etc . It's worth it pal but also f**king hard work ..
You need to grab a local coach to help you mate or at least a semi decent weightlifter ..... Even if you can only afford one session a month


Cheers Mark, I get what you're saying and agree with it. I like the mma example but I do compete In weightlifting, I clean and jerk 3 times a week I'm not just trying to get a bas***dised power jerk for strongman like a lot of guys think they can jump into. My split jerk is improving but power jerk is lagging a lot behind.
MarkCleggIcon...21-11-2014 @ 15:59 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
Cheers Mark, I get what you're saying and agree with it. I like the mma example but I do compete In weightlifting, I clean and jerk 3 times a week I'm not just trying to get a bas***dised power jerk for strongman like a lot of guys think they can jump into. My split jerk is improving but power jerk is lagging a lot behind.


Mate I apologize wholeheartedly .. I thought you were doing strongman, I`ve not seen any results for anyone called unit94 from BWLA :-)

What your proper name ? Who the f**k are you Grin

In that case its totally a different "kettle of mice" give me you YouTube channel I`ll take a look broski
MarkCleggIcon...21-11-2014 @ 16:01 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
Got this Bench comp in 3 weeks so I`m running a little deadlift program to see if I can hit that 375kg for a lifetime P.B. Suit - Belt for the first time ever :-)

wk 1 - 320kg
wk 2 - 340kg
wk 3 - 360kg
wk 4 - 375kg P.B HOPEFULLY

unit94Icon...21-11-2014 @ 16:28 
Avatar
what is everyone's fran time?
Member 3986, 10452 posts
SQ 340, BP 200, DL 400
940.0 kgs @ 129kgs Eq
MarkClegg said:
Mate I apologize wholeheartedly .. I thought you were doing strongman, I`ve not seen any results for anyone called unit94 from BWLA :-)
What your proper name ? Who the f**k are you Grin
In that case its totally a different "kettle of mice" give me you YouTube channel I`ll take a look broski


Lol I'm Paul Smith but I've only done 2 comps so far, I'll get a video up of them and send you a link, cheers.
MarkCleggIcon...22-11-2014 @ 12:48 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
unit94 said:
Lol I'm Paul Smith but I've only done 2 comps so far, I'll get a video up of them and send you a link, cheers.


Right then Paul Smith I'll be watching :-)
IrishMarcIcon...22-11-2014 @ 13:02 
no really Irish
Member 1196, 5908 posts
SQ 312, BP 230, DL 320
862.0 kgs @ 114kgs UnEq
Looking swole.
MarkCleggIcon...23-11-2014 @ 12:06 
Avatar
knock knock !! who's there ?? OLD SCHOOL SUGDEN
Member 212, 11439 posts
SQ 325, BP 212.5, DL 370
907.5 kgs @ 100kgs UnEq
IrishMarc said:Looking swole.


Not saying it's gone to my head BUT I have been wearing this Tshirt a lot !

http://www.lookhuman.com/render/product/6084/6084201140616004/...

12345678910 ... 23 ... 2425262728293031323334

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions