REGISTER
 

Magnum Innominandum

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

1234567891011

EDCLARKEIcon...26-02-2008 @ 16:07 
Avatar
not particularly well educated
Member 85, 11010 posts
SQ 170, BP 130, DL 260
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Icepick said:
f**k it, I'll do the Anglian open on the Mar 16, I'll be in the 100s.


I'll look forward to meeting you there mate ,i may well be in the 100's if I keep eating the way I am ( I cant be arsed to diet for it) ,not that I'll be giving you any competition!Happy
IcepickIcon...26-02-2008 @ 16:49 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Good stuff, see you on the 16th.
IcepickIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:15 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
27/02/08

Deadlifts

5 @ 65,115,155,200,250

JoniIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:17 
Avatar
left the country satisfied
Member 10, 19241 posts
SQ 240, BP 150, DL 270
660.0 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
solid pulling! First i thought the vid is in slow motion when it started Grin
TitchIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:19 
Avatar
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
Joni said:
solid pulling! First i thought the vid is in slow motion when it started Grin

lol. I thought that when I saw him pull "live" at last year's Londons'. Wink

Awesome pulling, Ola. Looked easy to be honest.
IcepickIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:22 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
thx lads, I like to take my time getting into the start position, screw it up and it's going to be one hell of a rough ride Grin
BoarIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:29 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
awsome deads Ola , great flexibility in the sumo position , up you come !!!
just_tIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:52 
Avatar
Mr.Fit
Member 164, 5028 posts
SQ 170, BP 135, DL 230
535.0 kgs @ 84kgs UnEq
wow 5 reps at 250kg? jesus they looked easy too! whats your current best?
RobIcon...27-02-2008 @ 22:55 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
Great work mate!
IainKendrickIcon...28-02-2008 @ 08:23 
Avatar
some nice relaxing jazz.
Member 77, 12599 posts
SQ 265, BP 165, DL 280
710.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Goods stuff pal!
NeilIcon...28-02-2008 @ 09:28 
Avatar
For Kettle, For Country!
Member 81, 1706 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 120, DL 227.5
530.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
Great deadlifting, excellent way to setup, loved the way you were feeling for the bar and then whammo, up it came.
SparrowIcon...28-02-2008 @ 19:02 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 255, BP 167.5, DL 330
752.5 kgs @ 103kgs Eq
Great deads Ola?

Did you have knee wraps on?
DMPMIcon...28-02-2008 @ 20:09 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
Great pulling.
IcepickIcon...28-02-2008 @ 20:29 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Thanks boys.
JM - I had knee sleeves on.
Just T - You will see my best on March 16 Wink

28/02/08

Bench
60x5,90x5,110x5
44 katana
140x3,150x3,160x3,170x3,180x2
Nothing was close to touching, I'll take 5 triples at 160 next session and force the touch.
Cg Bench - 3brd
60x5,80x5,100x5,120x5,140x3,3

Tri extensions
DMPMIcon...28-02-2008 @ 20:35 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
Is that belted down? Strange you can't touch with 180. Are you tucking your elbows hard?

1234567891011

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions