REGISTER
 

Magnum Innominandum

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

1234567891011

TitchIcon...10-02-2008 @ 19:21 
Avatar
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
Ola, is that Guy the Guy I saw pressings 180kgs raw at the London's?
IcepickIcon...10-02-2008 @ 19:38 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Possibly, Well I don't think there is any other Guy lifting.

Unless you meant Guy as in boy, then I'd still say yea Wink
IcepickIcon...11-02-2008 @ 14:13 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 11.02.2008 @ 16:12 PM by Icepick
11/02/08

20mins Stepper
WG Pull ups : 3x8 @ BW
CSRs : 3x8
Rear Deltoid Raises : 2.5x20,5x15
Reverse Curls:ez bar + 10kg - 3x10
RobIcon...11-02-2008 @ 15:27 
Avatar
Does f*ck all for SugdenBarbell.co.uk
Member 1, 7174 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 110, DL 205
497.5 kgs @ 107kgs UnEq
Administrator
What are CSRs mate? Seen them in Joel's log too, can't find it on Google. Not on first page anyway Grin
IcepickIcon...11-02-2008 @ 16:12 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Chest Supported Rows
IcepickIcon...13-02-2008 @ 22:42 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
13/02/07

Bench
5s @ 65,105,125
3-Board
145x3
48 Rage
165 x 0- dumped- elbow woes

Deadlifts
5s @ 65,115,145,185,200.
DMPMIcon...14-02-2008 @ 19:26 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
Is that a Rage or a RageX?

I feel your pain on the elbows mate. Unhappy
IcepickIcon...14-02-2008 @ 19:58 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
old regular rage.
IcepickIcon...14-02-2008 @ 20:03 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
As for the elbow, its either I cut the sleeves or make sure the sleeves are pulled right up past the elbow region. Then I reckon It will be workable.
DMPMIcon...14-02-2008 @ 20:04 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
Just try rolling them up before you cut them.
IcepickIcon...15-02-2008 @ 21:06 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
I'll give that a go nxt time Joel. Thanks.

15/02/08
20mins XTrainer
CG Chins- +12kg - 3x8
Cables Rows- 4x12
Cubans - 2x20
Hammers - 18kgs-3x10
Ez curls - bar + 15kg -3x10
Lat pulldowns - 3x30
Hypers - 3x12
Ben_Tricky_BurgessIcon...16-02-2008 @ 21:32 
Member 86, 297 posts
DMPM said:
Just try rolling them up before you cut them.


Just to be contrary, I dont think that'll help at all, presuming the sleeves are tight.
DMPMIcon...16-02-2008 @ 22:14 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
Ben_Tricky_Burgess said:
DMPM said:
Just try rolling them up before you cut them.


Just to be contrary, I dont think that'll help at all, presuming the sleeves are tight.

No, but it will be help if it's just the fact that their too long and cutting into his elbows. You can always cut them if that doesn't help - you can't sew the sleeve back on though.
IcepickIcon...16-02-2008 @ 23:47 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Yea Joel is right, the sleeves are too long and pulling the elbow tendons, which hurts like a b**ch. Raw benching is no probs. I'll try rolling them up and see if that works.

I do have a new katana though, sleeves are much shorter, but I'm still too scared to take that beast for a ride yet!
IcepickIcon...17-02-2008 @ 16:16 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
17/02/08

Box Squats (half suit)
65x6,115x4,155x4,195x4x4

CG Bench (feet up)
60x5,90x5,112.5x5,5,5

1234567891011

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions