REGISTER
 

Magnum Innominandum

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

1234567891011

IcepickIcon...28-02-2008 @ 20:41 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
yea belted, I was flaring the elbows a bit, that actually helps me keep a higher groove, in all honestly I pussied out a bit, I will get a touch next session. even if I touch with 180, it will be too much to gamble a opener on. I need to get 160 down or its no go with the katana.
DMPMIcon...28-02-2008 @ 20:58 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
Well your answer is right there. You need to tuck hard once the support gets too much to touch in a tight shirt. You're never going to get right down with flared elbows with lots of support.
IcepickIcon...29-02-2008 @ 13:45 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
29/02/08

20mins X trainer
CG chins - bwx5,30kgx3x3,bwx10
CSRs - 2x15
Rear Delt Raises - 5kg-3x12
Hammers - 17.5kg-3x10
Reverse Curls- 25kg-3x10
IcepickIcon...02-03-2008 @ 18:21 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
02/03/08

Box Squat (half suit)
65x6,115x4,155x4,185x4,215x4x4
TonyIcon...02-03-2008 @ 18:51 
Avatar
Is partial to the odd bender.
Member 6, 10239 posts
SQ 280, BP 192.5, DL 317.5
790.0 kgs @ 102kgs Eq
Short and sweet, I like it.

Competition plans this year?
IcepickIcon...02-03-2008 @ 19:08 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
Thanks, I've a comp on mar 16, that will then shape up my moves for the year depending on what I put up there. I'm also thinking about doing that bpc comp with funky monkey on apr 26. I will do it raw if I do it, wanna really get my raw strength up!. The boys in my gym wont agree with the idea of going bpc but the idea of coming out to vanila ice tune 'ice ice baby' sounds awesome!!
TitchIcon...02-03-2008 @ 19:12 
Avatar
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
IcepickIcon...05-03-2008 @ 20:37 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
05/03/08

Bench
60x6,80x3,100x3,120x3,140x3
44 Katana
160x3,170x3,175x2,160x5,5,150x5,170x3,140,120
Again nothin touched except 140 and 120 but that was to the belly, no good, I'll ditch the katana for the 48 rage at the comp. Not really feeling the katana tbh.
Close grip - 3 boards
100x5,110x5,120x5,130x5
IcepickIcon...09-03-2008 @ 18:57 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
09/03/08

Bench
60x3,100x3
48 rage
120x2, 140F

Left it there, I had 3 inches cut off the sleeves and have totally botch the shirt!! oh well, that will be it till the comp. I wanted to take a heavy squat/deadlift this week but I'm feeling a slight niggle on the right quad/knee area so I'm just leaving it. Also I just can't stand 2 weeks of doing nothing, I'm still eating a lot but no cardio or weights to burn it off, left me feeling quite sluggish and heavy!!

Openers will be 262.5/162.5/272.5
DMPMIcon...09-03-2008 @ 19:06 
Avatar
AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!! AUSTRALIA !!!
Member 22, 452 posts
SQ 250, BP 195, DL 250
695.0 kgs @ 121kgs Eq
3 inches is loads mate. Why did you take that much off? Confused

So what are you going to bench in then?
IcepickIcon...09-03-2008 @ 19:12 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
dunno, thought the sleeves were mega long, but 3 inches was loads and by the time my mum did back the seams, she took another half an inch, I touched with 120 and it felt harder than raw Unhappy
I'll bench in a mate's 44 fury, used it a couple of times before.
philnoskoIcon...10-03-2008 @ 13:45 
He's BACK
Member 177, 1039 posts
SQ 230, BP 155, DL 300
685.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
That happens to be the same shirt and size that I use. Not that its any use to you of course. I just felt like pointing it out! What is your chest measurement btw? Realaxed?
TitchIcon...10-03-2008 @ 13:51 
Avatar
One Sexy MoFo
Member 101, 2470 posts
140kg x 3 is nice benching.

What's your best raw bench?
IcepickIcon...10-03-2008 @ 13:58 
Avatar
still a cock
Member 55, 1213 posts
SQ 50, BP 25, DL 55
130.0 kgs @ 0.1kgs UnEq
I'm around 45 phil.

Thanks titch, I have never benched more than 140, best raw I have done is 140x3x3 in a session.
Ben_Tricky_BurgessIcon...11-03-2008 @ 15:43 
Member 86, 297 posts
plonker

1234567891011

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions