Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsEd 's training journal

Ed 's training journal

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Hope tha lab pub is good! Great pb's in the deadlift today. Real landmark lifts!
Post Edited: 18.05.2008 @ 08:28 AM by EDCLARKE
cheers Ian lab puppy is a star ,better behaved than the kids.Looks like you had a good night, still on it at 3.27am?, arms shoulders and lower back feel very beaten up this morning but those pb's have done my deadlift confidence a world of good!
cheers for the advice on training up to the june comp I think 3x3 front squat and 6 triples at 70% next week
then 3 triples at 80% the week after and then one triple at 90% for the last week
Brilliant PB's Ed. Looks like I've got a bit more catching up to do again! Grin

One must have little targets! Roll-Eyes Wink
cheers mate ,I may be a little ahead of you in the deadlift but I'm a long way behind in the other 2 Happy
I love the deadlift though mate, but sadly don't have the strength! Unhappy

Anyways, did you say you were going to do the All England at the Farm in Sept? After a bit of thought I have decided to enter it too, I was originally only planning on doing the one at Yardley Gobion. But what the heck, in for a penny, ..................etc.

I know I'll come last but I don't care, I just want a couple under by belt.
yes I think i will mate ,so dont worry you wont come last!
EDCLARKE said:
yes I think i will mate ,so dont worry you wont come last!

Nobody's gonna come last because I will invent a category for everyone, it's the only way that I'll win anything Happy Happy Happy

Great Deadlift PB Ed, your leaving mine behind now.
Finch said:

Nobody's gonna come last because I will invent a category for everyone, it's the only way that I'll win anything Happy Happy Happy

Grin Luv it. Anyway, I'm only doing it for the tshirt!Tongue
quick light session tonight just to get rid of some of the aching in my triceps!

speed benchpress barx20 40kx3 50x3 52.5x3 55x3 57.5x3 60x3 62.5x3 65x3 67.5x3 70x3

bentover row 40k 10/10/10

barbell curl 35kx10

power clean from the hang 35kx10

still feeling very achey from saturday but well worth it ,dropping all overhead work now to concentrate fully on powerlifting for the june comp.
hi ed, just wanted you to know that Neil has been trash talking about you, s**tty dead, doesn't eat garlic, bla bla bla. you know i am with you 100 percent and i know you're going to destroy him.
nico said:
hi ed, just wanted you to know that Neil has been trash talking about you, s**tty dead, doesn't eat garlic, bla bla bla. you know i am with you 100 percent and i know you're going to destroy him.

lol mate ,us straight leg deadlifting lanky streaks of piss have got to stick together!Wink
EDCLARKE said:
nico said:

lol mate ,us straight leg deadlifting lanky streaks of piss have got to stick together!Wink

you know you can count on e mate and with you all the wayGrin
2timer!
Neil said:
2timer!

damn, rumbledEmbarassed

seriously though, should be a great competition on the dead and 500lbs has got to on the cards for both of you.
operation squat tonight ,the crack pipe target 150k x2 comp depth!

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsEd 's training journal
Return to top View Desktop Site