Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritains Strongest Man u105KG – North Qualifier 2011

Britains Strongest Man u105KG – North Qualifier 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: BRITAINS STRONGEST MAN u105KG – North Qualifier 2011 (20-02-2011)

hey this comp is pretty soon, better pack my gear!
Pissing down out of my window Angry

They better serve some bloody good Premium Draft at this place JC !!!

Oh yeah while your all chilling the f**k out today let your thoughts be with me JC and Mick Ashurst who have got to load the vans up with all the equipment for tomoz in the said pissing rain ..
Good luck to all for tomorrow guys.
It's snowing like f**k here in Leeds today - I hope it holds off for you boys tomorrow!
weather - irrelevant.

Happy
i will be there and now boarvision has a fancy internet fone (boarvisionHTCdesire) , i can post updates and photos !!
Picked up gazebos for tomorro, ill be there from 9 setting up with jc/mick there not completely waterproof but better than f**k all, 1 has sides etc n the big 1 is just a roof really but better than newt boys
BigT
Best of luck to all those taking part.
...so its not all outdoors then? Happy
Just put my farmers in the boot and set the sat nav to Wigan. All systems go for the morning.
Just got home from equipment runs since 10am this morning....few hicups, but Marsbar will be happy to know max dumbell is STILL IN

Looking forward to seeing you guys a shredded 105 now Grin
Good luck all!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE COMPETING TOMOZ.. Bring on the banter.. See you all bright n breezy.
best of luck to everyone competing
FatHubble said:GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE COMPETING TOMOZ.. Bring on the banter.. See you all bright n breezy.

Still want my suit for the day mate ?

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBritains Strongest Man u105KG – North Qualifier 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site