REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 86 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumBigMacca → View All Posts

View All Posts: BigMacca

12345678910 ... ... 621622623624625626627628629630631

» Latest Creatine advice (Go to post)16-11-2018 @ 11:50 
rawlifter said:Ive had bouts using creatine on and off over the last 15 years. Not used it for the most part but bought some myprotein creatine monohydrayte in a recent sale

Whats the current thinking on dosages and when to take it as ive read so many things over the years?

Also Should I cycle it over a period of time and take a break?

Thanks,

3g every other day will cover you.
You don't need to take it with anything or at any particular time.

Also no need to cycle off (unless you need to drop a lb or two quickly with no effort.

Macca
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)13-11-2018 @ 15:20 
Finch said:
Made me smile!

Which has made me smile Happy
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 18:18 
WILLSAN said:going on that pic I think ed should definitely get on the gear.

I want to see him with a legit pair of 20" ceps.

Yeah Mr Ed, you selfish motherf**ker!

Get on the sauce and let us all marvel
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 15:57 
Post Edited: 12.11.2018 @ 15:57 PM by BigMacca

f**king loal!

He's hench (and that's a better edit than the other, less important Ed managed Happy )
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 12:58 
WILLSAN said:this thread wouldve been so much more entertaining if it was about ed clarke instead of this hall dude.

You know you are right - Can someone quickly 'shop some before and after pic of Mr Ed please?
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 12:21 
Mikeneto said:
Click on his profile pic

Grazie, I didn't think of looking at his story.

Kind of proves the point really, the weightloss/transformation is going well and there's zero need to be enhancing pics
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 11:19 
The_Lone_Wolf said:He did a post referring to this, but it was in his instagram story so I can't post it.

I can only find the original post where he put the transformation pic up - Has he addressed it since then (there are 1500 comments on it, with plenty of them pointing out the obvious manipulation, but I can't see any replies from the big fella himself...)

Have I missed one?
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)12-11-2018 @ 11:18 
Post Edited: 12.11.2018 @ 12:14 PM by BigMacca
FAT_SAM said:It's bollox I trained with him in August, he is huge still and in shape now too

What's bulls**t Skinny Sam?

The fact that he's definitely used a photoshopped (a badly done one at that) image as his 'after' picture for his body transformation - We're not talking lighting adjustments here, we are distorting shoulders and triceps for Odin's sake!

Or is this not from him?
Does someone else run his social media and they perhaps took the decision to enhance his physique without his knowledge?

Not sure what the training with him in August comment is there for though, that was 12 weeks ago when he was just starting his 'body transformation' - Hardley a good reference point for commenting on his final image is it?

Come on Sam, don't be a silly Rodney Plonker.

The fact is, it's Eddie f**king Hall, arguably the strongest man to have ever lived - He should be above this really!
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)11-11-2018 @ 15:34 
Mikeneto said:You can tell anyway because he still posts videos and he doesn't look lean in them.

Yeah, it's a pretty amateur photoshop job as well - Obv's the tricep and shoulders but also the lower abs.

Can he really be that desperate to push his supps?

I'm pretty sure that comparison pic got used by his transformation coach as well.

Sad really
» Oh No Ed - Say It Ain't So (Go to post)11-11-2018 @ 14:50 
He's been going all Kardashian on us...

» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)11-11-2018 @ 00:06 
Fatpete said:
Don't let the nutters win. They get much publicity but they are really few in number.
"Thrice armed is the man whose cause is just" And is there any more just a cause than putting a smile on someone's face ?
Random acts of kindness can save us all.

I hear what your are saying Mr Pete, but I have to be careful.

My Mrs was showing a picture of me around at work the other week and her friends rape alarm went off!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)10-11-2018 @ 18:25 
Fatpete said: and purchased a small box of assorted biscuits. I then ambled into the post office and announced. "I don't want anything today, but I have bought you these for your break"

That box of biscuits cost me 1 - 50, the look of delight and surprise on the faces of the girls behind the counter was worth ten thousand times that.

As a nation we should do more of this type of thing.

I'd probably get arrested for unwanted sexual attention of I tried that without a signed docket in place stating that they are just biscuits and that there are no implied implications/expectations/connotations!
» First Man Film, Did The USA Go To The Moon ? (Go to post)25-10-2018 @ 22:40 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:They appear to not be wearing a spacesuit. Maybe.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-apollo-17-helmet-reflection-shows...
» Andy bolton deadlift comp (Go to post)16-10-2018 @ 21:09 
KevC86 said:
If he skipped his 2nd then how was 405 his 3rd??? Surely its his 2nd??
Does this just mean he didn't come out for his second? And in that case why declare a weight??

Tic Tacs
» Impressive social media lifts (Go to post)16-10-2018 @ 14:41 
Mikeneto said:Lightening log from Radz...210kg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bo_l1ZGhmW3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&...
That was awesome from Radz.

I think he's always had this kind of pressing power, he always just seemed to struggle with the clean and stability, but the 210kg log was under all sorts of control!

12345678910 ... ... 621622623624625626627628629630631

You are here: HomeForumBigMacca → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2018 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto