Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBig Tels speedy 410 !!

Big Tels speedy 410 !!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Tom_Martin said:
No problem, I'm just curious! How does a camera get so high?

Training partner standing on a bench. Theres very little space, if you sat the hack squat is in the way. Could go other side but theres usually someone there and with a slight front on you can see the plates so youtube wallys dont say thats not that weight
terryhollands said:
Training partner standing on a bench. Theres very little space, if you sat the hack squat is in the way. Could go other side but theres usually someone there and with a slight front on you can see the plates so youtube wallys dont say thats not that weight

YouTube wallys always have to be taken into consideration, it's very difficult to demonstrate that you aren't a lying sack of s**t, but you are right to take every measure you can! Hope to see more big deadlifts!

(It's very odd for me to see a camera angle that looks like it's towering over a man of your height!)
Tom_Martin said:
YouTube wallys always have to be taken into consideration, it's very difficult to demonstrate that you aren't a lying sack of s**t, but you are right to take every measure you can! Hope to see more big deadlifts!
(It's very odd for me to see a camera angle that looks like it's towering over a man of your height!)

It also removes the probability some idiot will walk in front of Camera. That happens loads, I had one last night when I was putting my straps on to do 360 walk within inche of my face. Unfortunately some people have no gym etiquette
deleted2_20210523
deleted
I said:
I'll have to view the vid another time.

Now viewed.

Great lift!!! Happy
kirkynick said:
TBH, I wouldn't have thought you would have cared what someone on youtube thought. You have proved yourself time and time again.

I don't actually care as such but get bored of reading it.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Now viewed.
Great lift!!! Happy

Thanks mate
IMPERIUM
Are seriously telling me after pulling numerouse big Deadlift's on the international and domestic stage, both on and off world wide tv coverage, that you still get people (wallys) questioning your weight????
Mark
YouTube warriors will moan about everything and anything regardless of the person in the videos history lol.
Full of wa**ers is YouTube generally Happy

Tel, that is a packed gym mind so not surprised space to breathe is hard lol. Great lift and some amazing commitment in your training. You looked in great shape at England's the other week, good luck at the Brits Happy
AdamT
I have been on his youtube and numerous other strong guys channels. Honestly some of the bulls**t posted is laughable.Either -

A) they are just trolls, looking a wind up

B) they are kids, that have no clue

C) they are mentally not all there and probably deserve our pity
dannyboy73
Post Edited: 19.07.2013 @ 10:26 AM by dannyboy73
D)Dont forget jelousy as well.
AdamT
dannyboy73 said:D)Dont forget jelousy as well.

Of course, that is the most important one lol
nice to see 410 going up as easy as that.

you might not need 430 to win the event at brits?
hixxy1985 said:nice to see 410 going up as easy as that.

you might not need 430 to win the event at brits?

Dunno, there'll be you, tel, fennelly, eddie, mark, loz all pulling over 400 (dunno about pritchett and oberst)
AdamT
chaos said:
Dunno, there'll be you, tel, fennelly, eddie, mark, loz all pulling over 400 (dunno about pritchett and oberst)

Is Fennelly a 400 puller as well! I know hes great at reps, tho never knew he reached 400!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBig Tels speedy 410 !!
Return to top View Desktop Site