Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBig Tels speedy 410 !!

Big Tels speedy 410 !!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Pulling like that after 2 sessions on a day like this is insane Terry, seriously impressive, max dead in wsm? yourself, loz and big z battling for max points in that one?
Great pull!

Training looks like its going well. Would love to see a WR deadlift this year, good luck with it!
Mark
Cracking lift that!
Slugworth said:Pulling like that after 2 sessions on a day like this is insane Terry, seriously impressive, max dead in wsm? yourself, loz and big z battling for max points in that one?

Don't forget shaw
It's finally picking up. Hit a couple of pb's this week so all on track finally.

Gonna run through the Brits events this Friday (apart from the Deadlift) see how I fair
Simeon said:
Don't forget shaw

Good point well made Sir
There are loads of people not to forget on deadlift in WSM lol
Post Edited: 17.07.2013 @ 23:44 PM by Ramsay777
Haha, that's what i was thinking!! ^^^

Awesome pull from Terry there, great to see him getting back on form.
bloody hell, exploded off the floor!
AdamT
Tel always peaks for wsm. hope he gets an injury free crack at it. He's looking strong as f**k
I'll have to view the vid another time. Huge number!

Glad your training is going well Happy
very nice 410 pull Terry, looked very comfortable for you and well within what your cabale of.

also good to hear that your training is going well.
Sweeet pull indeed!
dannyboy73
I got a nose bleed just watching that.

Faster than I can stand up from the sette!

Insperational.
terryhollands said:Thanks guys. I'm back up to 170kg. Hoping to get to 175 as I think being too heavy in china could be a problem (I was there in 2006 and it's awful for breathing)

I said at europes that was about 3 weeks too early for me which I think was a fair reflection. Form is coming good just when it matters. Ill just add this was in my 3rd session of today too so was far from fresh. I really believe ill be pulling 440+ at Brits and hopefully there'll be a Deadlift for max at wsm Wink

how many times are you training a week terry? very impressive effort

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBig Tels speedy 410 !!
Return to top View Desktop Site