You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos350kg triple squat

350kg triple squat

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Costy
Post Edited: 01.04.2016 @ 18:36 PM by Boar
Mick browns 350kg squat.

http://youtu.be/mhHlyEkLHHo

Strong.

People are gonna say it's high but it is filmed at the worst camera angle. With a side on view I imagine he just gets these in. I know this is true for my squats.

What's his bodyweight? Looks a good 160kg!
scruffmcbuff
Anyone who can walk 350 out a rack and hit it for double is strong AF no doubt.
baldt
very strong
IrishMarc
Strong and if it's high or not depends on his fed... or sport even for that matter.
PaulLewandowski
Raw power! V. Strong
Looks like any lack of depth is down to flexibility and excessive muscle mass and not intentional. I have the same issues with my squat.
Looks parallel, excellent reps. This is very impressive.

Is Mick a strongman? Which gym is this?
Motivational Happy
savage strength
MuscleDemon said:Looks parallel, excellent reps. This is very impressive.

Is Mick a strongman? Which gym is this?

He is, and a very impressive one at that.

I cant name the gym, though micks training partner uses this site so maybe he will chime in....

Awesome squats, glad to see Mick getting back towards his best.
Costy
The Gym is called Fitness Zone. Hes weighing around 160kg. He did hit depth its just my dodgey camera work. I cant get to the side to show as there is equipment in the way so apologise for that.
What are his PBs?
Costy
Squat 370kg, Dead 370kg, log 180kg, but that was abit back. Hes just coming back from tearing off his tricep while competing in Northern Englands strongest last year. He did it in 1st event but carried on and win.
FAT_SAM said:Looks like any lack of depth is down to flexibility and excessive muscle mass and not intentional. I have the same issues with my squat.

Ray Williams can hit depth, and he's 180kg!

I would say it's 1-2" above parallel. I've seen FAR worse pass in comps. It all depends on his federation. 1-2" deeper and they'd be safe in BPU and GPC.
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos350kg triple squat
Return to top View Desktop Site