Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOther sports

Other sports

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

serious_pete
Does anyone do any thing outside of strength sports? I've just taken up judo and am not sure how much it will effect my weightlifting.
slimsim
serious_pete said:Does anyone do any thing outside of strength sports? I've just taken up judo and am not sure how much it will effect my weightlifting.

ask Chris Jenkins, he's a bloody good judo player and it doesn't seem to have done his strength any harm! Happy
Started playing Tennis. Boring contribution.
massive
recently started wanking which seems to have really affected my lifting! But on a positive note my grip strength has shot up!
deleted2_20210523
deleted
serious_pete
Thanks guys
rugby raped my strength - but it might have been more to do with the 20kg i lost...
deleted2_20210523
deleted
Mark
I'd love to get back into judo but don't have the time any more. I can't be one of these 1 session a week people either.

So all I do is dodge the harpoons and japanese whalers at my local pool for a few hours a week.
serious_pete said:Does anyone do any thing outside of strength sports? I've just taken up judo and am not sure how much it will effect my weightlifting.

me and my good friends Hugh, Charles & Roderick are in the local Polo team

one can have splendid fun on horseback
badminton Cool
Big_Vess
just started bjj again. good for grip and cardiobut you need to make sure you get enough rest, it doesnt seem to have effected my weights
JC said:

You still doing abit of dressage also.
General_ill said:
JC said:

You still doing abit of dressage also.

On occassion yes.....although the dressage folk dont tend to have as many titles, as the good folk I play polo with

One must alwasy look to befriend those with land and title
I've recently taken up being an international man of mystery and so far hasn't affected my strength

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOther sports
Return to top View Desktop Site