Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsOlympic Dragons 4

Olympic Dragons 4

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Who is pullin out mate dish the dirt!?
Trav said:Who is pullin out mate dish the dirt!?

Jnr I'd imagine
Is kenny still doing this?Happy
Rodger said:Is kenny still doing this?Happy

Maybe. He has just passed his Commando training so it will depend on what job he gets and if it allows him the opportunity to train for it.
LOL at Ste and Pagan wanting to kick my arse! bas***ds!

Yeah Ste Ken Nowhisky won that IIRC. Was a top comp!

Making weight for this wouldn't be a problem (93.7kg this morning), but getting into the comp would with a reserve list that long!
Sparrow said:LOL at Ste and Pagan wanting to kick my arse! bas***ds!

Yeah Ste Ken Nowhisky won that IIRC. Was a top comp!

Making weight for this wouldn't be a problem (93.7kg this morning), but getting into the comp would with a reserve list that long!

Im not going to be able to do this really. im only on reserves anyway. im in the britains natty final week before a two day final and id be f**ked no doubt. so lightweight sparrow you can have my reserve place if it ok with cleggy? Cool
Rodger said:
Im not going to be able to do this really. im only on reserves anyway. im in the britains natty final week before a two day final and id be f**ked no doubt. so lightweight sparrow you can have my reserve place if it ok with cleggy? Cool

That would be good, cheers Rog.

I'm not going to train for it though as its still highly unlikely that I'll get in and my focus is elsewhere at the minute. Would be great to be involved though with a top set of lads.
PAGAN i dont want a repeat of the EPIC DUEL again !

i want 1 x 110kg for a PB log ! Sack all those reps again lool !

[IMG]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/svendbaker666/47417_42...
I absolutely promise I will be doing the 110k log...or trying to! I can't do more than 5 reps now on anything without gassing Grin

Be cool if we got drawn together again Happy
PAGAN said:I absolutely promise I will be doing the 110k log...or trying to! Grin

Be cool if we got drawn together again Happy

Yes me too hopefully and yes Viking vs Pagan epic again lool !

DEATH BY LOG PRESS !
What date is this being held? I've had a quick look through the thread and saw Bryce mentioned somewhere it was the 2nd of September. Is that the final date? I need to book the day off work.
youngy said:What date is this being held? I've had a quick look through the thread and saw Bryce mentioned somewhere it was the 2nd of September. Is that the final date? I need to book the day off work.

http://www.vikingr-clothing.com/page8/page8.php?published-min=...

2nd of september Grin
SteBaker said:
Yes me too hopefully and yes Viking vs Pagan epic again lool !
DEATH BY LOG PRESS !

Sounds like a f**king WWE event! Maybe we could have a ladder match after stones too Grin

Cheers, just noticed the events are on there aswell! Looks good. Grin
Some big pull outs !!!

6 in total and at least 3 who I thought would get near the podium

Anybody interested about jumping on board should check out the events and weigh up your options .

Mark

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsOlympic Dragons 4
Return to top View Desktop Site