Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining Journals"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"

"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

miked
Incredible strength mate!!!Happy
Was a joy to watch your lifts on saturday mate. And even more of a joy to share a room with you. Grin
Robbo said:Was a joy to watch your lifts on saturday mate. And even more of a joy to share a room with you. Grin

lol im just glad they give us our own beds!
17th January

Dead
doh
70kg x 5
120kg x 5
160kg x 2
200kg x 1
straps on
200kg x 1
240kg x 1
270kg x 1
310kg x 1
332.5kg x 2 PB
340kg x 1
got quite a few niggles today. Just think my body is tired and very tight. Confident i will triple 340 in the coming months.

DOH axle deads
70kg x 5
100kg x 3
140kg x 1
150kg x 2
150kg x 2
150kg x 1

some bicep assistance stuff with fat gripz
Man that's is some strong pullIng Hixxy f**king mental to think that your going to be pulling 360+ this year
Good going mate - said you'd smash it tonight Grin
great to watch you in action today mate
Great couple of sessions mate. Carry on as you are and you'll surprise one or two people at the Euro quals for sure.
Sparrow said:Great couple of sessions mate. Carry on as you are and you'll surprise one or two people at the Euro quals for sure.

He is capable of a top 3 finish if he carries on in this fashion imo.

Great deads mate. The storm is coming!
machine! you never cease to impress!
Robbo said:
He is capable of a top 3 finish if he carries on in this fashion imo.

and more IMO

great session buddy
NoClue
Hi Hixxy, just got ont his forum and into strongman training and been looking at alot of your vids etc for tips on techinque etc so cheers for the posts, cannot believe how bloody stong you are!
Notice from your log here you seem to train almost every day, elsewhere I read to train 3 days a week. Im getting alot of ache from achange from bodybuilder style training into heavier lower rep stuff but am used to training every day with weekend as a break. What do you recommend?
shanejer
Brilliant pulling mate .. Should be back usual times next week, dam shifts Unhappy
You get any massage work done? Might be worth it if you can afford it mate. You're certainly putting your body through a bit of a pasting Eek
Neil - thanks man. Im hopeful on improving my pull this year. Trying to concentrate on increasing the doubles/triples for now though.

John - I guess I had to after all that moaning lol

Millsy - Im aiming to suprise them pal, most of them wont no my numbers or consider me a threat and I want to make most of it.

Robbo - top 3 is rather optamistic pal, Im gonna try enjoy the comp and see where i am against them guys. Need to get this deadlift up though just to place well in that event.

Will - thanks pal

JC - dont pile on the pressure lol. Im not at that standard yet mate but i specify yet! Im hoping i enjoy the qualifier and realise that thats where i probably belong.

Noclue - thanks for the comments. I only train 3 times week though mate. Then events sunday. N i dont think you ever get use to it we all fall apart at some stage its just knowing when to back off etc. Bodybuilding training is usually very high volume and you cant do the same in my opinion if ur after increasing strength.

Shane - one week out of 8 is managable bud. I will hopefully improve the pull next week for you Grin

Cuddles - I get one every thursday pal. Just been burning candle at both ends a lot recently and its catching up. I am quite good at listening to my body 'sometimes' so tonight and fridays sessions im having a deload. Probably need a week off but its wrong time of year really lol

You are here: HomeForumTraining Journals"im the one to watch because im the smallest here"
Return to top View Desktop Site