Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsRise of the Clam

Rise of the Clam

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Sweet squatting, Mr Littler. Was the 245kg x 5 avec or sans wraps?
Cheers lads. Pretty much everything over 200 I wrap em for Titch. In fairness, not like I've seen PLers do, just enough to give a bit of support. I'd sooner not, but the years dictate that I have toUnhappy

Bodyweight 89KConfused
time to hit the sun beds.
Not in this weather. Next time I'll be topping up the tan will be when I get my pond liner.Grin
Adders - full house.

Push jerks
60x5
60x5
100x5
130x3
150x5
150x5
150x5 one or two rough ones in there. Not sure about the last of the last. I seem to recall it going behind me, so maby not 3 strict 5's, but will do for recording purposes.
165x1
175xx the little man is laughing. I can hear him laughing. 1 month to go sonGrin

press b/neck
60x5
70x5
80x3
90x3
100x3

Couple of sets of pulls off block, but the body says "noooooo", and on this occasion I agree.

Planned early night was kyboshed when the Mrs forced herself onto me. Was even late for work today. Downer.
love machine seems to be in pretty good nick.

Solid work!
Joni said:
love machine seems to be in pretty good nick.

Solid work!

What do you expect on page '69'?
It's ridiculous how strong you are on those behind the neck push jerks. You make them look so easy. bas***d!
jonnymills said:
It's ridiculous how strong you are on those behind the neck push jerks. You make them look so easy. bas***d!

It's all technique, he just flicks it up and ducks under, you watch!!!!
Wigan said:
jonnymills said:

It's all technique, he just flicks it up and ducks under, you watch!!!!

Imagine what he could do if he was strong!
jonnymills said:

Big Mick Ashy said a similar thing last night. I told him it was the end result of a long education.
"How long you been lifting now then?"
"28 years" - f**kEek
Veery nice push jerks. Whats the idea with strict pressing behind the neck?!?!?!
Hayden said:
Veery nice push jerks. Whats the idea with strict pressing behind the neck?!?!?!

Threw them in while Rick was finishing his deads. I was planning to pull, but as I said, they just wernt going. I felt tired and was happy with the OH stuff anyway.

If you mean why behind neck as opposed to in front, I'm still suffering with a few elbow issues and OH stuff from the front bothers them more than from behind.
Behind the neck? Arent they bad for your shoulders? Grin

28 years and still making these rookie mistakes? Wink
little_a said:
Hayden said:

Threw them in while Rick was finishing his deads.

Snatches, maybe? I don't think I have done any deads since the comp, though I was tired enough I might have done them and forgotten last night.

Good session again mate, you just keep nailing these extraordinary numbers.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsRise of the Clam
Return to top View Desktop Site