Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosTom Martin Attempts WR Power Shrug

Tom Martin Attempts WR Power Shrug

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Tom_Martin said:There's a few haters questioning the validity of what I achieved today, deeply distressing to see after all the effort I put in...

Haters gonna hate, brah
nitsua19
Tom_Martin said:

looks like there's a few more challenges for me...

at 5.57 i swear i heard him do some damage to himself
brynevans said:Tom,
We're so proud of you, I've sent a letter to the head of the World Powershrug Federation nominating you for lifter of the year!

That's very true. I am sometimes so proud of Tom that I get stomach ache. I have set wheels in motion to get him in the next honours list. His age is against him here but I feel that for Tom an exception should be made
No way did you do that without POWER SUGAR!
PeteHodgson said:No way did you do that without POWER SUGAR!

I heard he was doing lines of it off keVs arse in the OSG toilets pre lift!
This has got to be the funniest thread I've ever seen, you lot are f**king hilarious!!!
"power thought" brilliant, anything becomes more awesome if you say power before it, im off for a "power sandwich" Happy
I've got the power t bar row world record in my sights for the near future.
chrisjenkins said:
Spell checker is over rated Nam, Dr Nurmedoodleberg power shrugs, cock curls and smith machine one legged happy squats. That's how I roll.

Mate I'm keen on seeing a video with you doing one legged happy squats. None of this 320kg BOUNCING the bar off the floor business you think is acceptable.

HAPPY SQUATS GOD DAMMIT!
Tom_Martin said:I've got the power t bar row world record in my sights for the near future.

Just the power calf raise after that and you'll have the big 3!
crabhat
That was impressive but foolhardy in the extreme. I've seen some horrific power shrug injuries in my time.
No oiled up boy in the vid = failed WR attempt.

Please read Dr. N's 'world record rule book' before making yourself look stupid again Grin
How can I be sure this is a real world record? I didn't see any yellow text declaring it so like in the other legit videos. But good effort either way.
crabhat
Craig_Pfisterer said:How can I be sure this is a real world record? I didn't see any yellow text declaring it so like in the other legit videos. But good effort either way.

I think the good doctor lifts in the YTPSF (Yellow Text Power Shrug Federation) whereas Tom lifts with a text free European outfit called The Gallic Shrug Federation. I think it started in France.
I f**king love this guy

I can I will

I can I will

I can I will...take my medication when I get home.

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosTom Martin Attempts WR Power Shrug
Return to top View Desktop Site