Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitShut up! its light weight!

Shut up! its light weight!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

AdamC said:
Pablo you seriously have a extremely delusional view of steriods, and you come across as a right dick

I dont say that one injection of steroids will make you bench 180 for reps at the first time.

Training is a marathon, with steroids you can make it a race. Things take less time, and you train under an un-natural state.

Sorry if i dont respect people ho take steroids, they might be strong, but you will never actually know how much strong they are.

Can they get the same results with the same amount of testosterone produced by their own testicles? lol
MrSmall
tlast2O12dude said:damn steroids, people train their entire life to do something that he can do just with a few months of injections and training.

but come on, anyone is strong on steroids.

Roll-Eyes Roll-Eyes Roll-Eyes Roll-Eyes Roll-Eyes Roll-Eyes

and the family guy clip is funny!
MrSmall
And on the original post, the guy talking to the camera, what a fool. Who gives a f**k? who is he talking to?
And what is that spotter going to do?
tlast2O12dude said: yes he is strong, but come on, anyone is strong on steroids.

In my gym (or one of them anyway), I am constantly amazed by:

a) the amount of people who are on gear
b) the amount of gear they're actually on
c) the fact they can't bench more than 100kg without doing half reps with a spot, or squat 3 plates without it being a mile high
d) the fact that they barely look as if they train
e) the fact that the skinny drugfree guys say that they don't want to go "on" because they don't want to "cheat" - even if they're cognisant of facts a)-d)
Is it not just creatine and tuna? Grin

The guy in the video is a dick.
The spotter in the video needs to eat.
Pablo has some strange opinions.
Bench is gay.
His name is Sean Allen and is apparently well known for 'attitude'. Maybe it's his USP.

He is a seriously huge guy. Claimed stats are 6'4", 320lbs (145kg), 63" chest.

Steroids or not, bodyweight or not, it's still a lot of weight to be pressing in such a cavalier fashion.
MrSmall
USP?
MrSmall said:USP?

Unique selling point?
AdamC said:
Unique selling point?

That's the one. In bodybuilding, maybe having a reputation as an ar****le is just another way of standing out from the line up.
Beard_Of_Iron said:
In my gym (or one of them anyway), I am constantly amazed by:
a) the amount of people who are on gear
b) the amount of gear they're actually on
c) the fact they can't bench more than 100kg without doing half reps with a spot, or squat 3 plates without it being a mile high
d) the fact that they barely look as if they train
e) the fact that the skinny drugfree guys say that they don't want to go "on" because they don't want to "cheat" - even if they're cognisant of facts a)-d)

x10000000 never a truer word said
tlast2O12dude said:damn steroids, people train their entire life to do something that he can do just with a few months of injections and training.

but seriously, people ho take steroids should shut the f**k up, yes he is strong, but come on, anyone is strong on steroids.

True. I heard that everything anybody has ever done that is good only occurred through drug use.
Luuuuuukey said:
True. I heard that everything anybody has ever done that is good only occurred through drug use.

Steroids are like equipped lifting, not everybody is good at it and not just because you use it you will be good. But in the end, if you get good, you should not brag about it.
nitemairs

It was funny when he said: "Shut up! its light weight!" haha funny,

but seriously, people ho take steroids should shut the f**k up, yes he is strong, but come on, anyone is strong on steroids.

I don't know much but this appears a very uneducated view on steroids! Even with steroids don't u still have to train your ass off, rest, eat well & have the correct routine?

From what I've heard it's NO magic potion & just an aid to some goals.......

Im sure others have more of an idea than me but no point in blaming steroids for people doing some major lifting. Confused

Oh & they are both a pair of plums lol
tlast2O12dude said:
Steroids are like equipped lifting, not everybody is good at it and not just because you use it you will be good. But in the end, if you get good, you should not brag about it.

Very retarded comment.

Buy a tight bench shirt and lets see if you can do it, it is scary s**t when you get tight shirts on. especially if you dont know what youre doing and dont have decent spotters, ive seen two guys almost literally kill themselves as 180kg almost fell on their faces. Also, when you get into 2/3 ply gear your arm can literaly BREAK with the weight in your hands, watch Dave Hoff's 900 bench and tell me that isnt something to brag about.
I would never argue with Duncan. Ever.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitShut up! its light weight!
Return to top View Desktop Site