Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitShut up! its light weight!

Shut up! its light weight!

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

c**t?
tz1127 said:
c**t?

Yes
What the f**k was that lad gonna do if he needed spotting.

Yeah maybe a tube but f**king big guy!
davycummings said:
tz1127 said:
c**t?

Yes

Yeah that skinny lil f**k shouldnt be making so much noise when the big mans benching

f**k knows why he's spotting anyway, not like he could do anythign if the guy failed
AdamC said:
Yeah that skinny lil f**k shouldnt be making so much noise when the big mans benching
f**k knows why he's spotting anyway, not like he could do anythign if the guy failed

I would find the hands on the bar mch more of an issue than talking. My spotter can say what they want, but just dont touch the bar unless absolutly nesessary.

I saw a lot of people spotting like that in the States though.
davycummings said:
I would find the hands on the bar mch more of an issue than talking. My spotter can say what they want, but just dont touch the bar unless absolutly nesessary.
I saw a lot of people spotting like that in the States though.

Spotting like this?
nitsua19
horrible attutide!
Haha the two man bench press!

Well its was mostly an upright row but that guy is obviously huge and strong. Hes doing something right, even though hes a c**t.
LukeC said:
Spotting like this?

Yes "all you buddy" whilst pulling a PB bent over row, or in the worst case I saw, spotting every rep on a set of 10 on the leg press and looking every bit as tired as the guy "lifting"

We took in a friend who didn't lift and put him on the bench, loaded the bar up and lifted an end each up and down for a few shouting motivational phrases and telling him he was the man. I dont think they got the joke at all Unhappy
youngy said:Haha the two man bench press!

Well its was mostly an upright row but that guy is obviously huge and strong. Hes doing something right, even though hes a c**t.

Think you've missed the point mate Happy put the volume on Grin
Post Edited: 22.02.2011 @ 00:43 AM by tlast2O12dude
damn steroids, people train their entire life to do something that he can do just with a few months of injections and training.

It was funny when he said: "Shut up! its light weight!" haha funny,

but seriously, people ho take steroids should shut the f**k up, yes he is strong, but come on, anyone is strong on steroids.

tlast2O12dude said:damn steroids, people train their entire life to do something that he can do just with a few months of injections and training.

It was funny when he said: "Shut up! its light weight!" haha funny,

but seriously, people ho take steroids should shut the f**k up, yes he is strong, but come on, anyone is strong on steroids.

You've just opened a can of worms mate. I've seen people blow up pretty quick on steroids, BUT 400+pounds for reps on the incline is pretty incredible, and no one gets there just by taking drugs.
tz1127 said:
You've just opened a can of worms mate. I've seen people blow up pretty quick on steroids, BUT 400+pounds for reps on the incline is pretty incredible, and no one gets there just by taking drugs.

Any semi decent powerlifter ho train seriously can get there with the help of steroids.

Take the steroids out, and that guy would NEVER got to a single with that same weight, let's be real.

180kg is not that much when that guy weight probably more than 120kg and it's of a heavy steroids intake.
Post Edited: 22.02.2011 @ 00:57 AM by AdamC
tlast2O12dude said:
Any semi decent powerlifter ho train seriously can get there with the help of steroids.
Take the steroids out, and that guy would NEVER got to a single with that same weight, let's be real.
180kg is not that much when that guy weight probably more than 120kg and it's of a heavy steroids intake.

Pablo you seriously have a extremely delusional view of steriods, and you come across as a right dick
tz1127 said:
Think you've missed the point mate Happy put the volume on Grin

I got it. Hes a cocky prick. But a strong one at that.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitShut up! its light weight!
Return to top View Desktop Site